Impart Faith in Christ...with an M4!

by ISP 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
  • EscapedLifer1
    EscapedLifer1

Holy crap! Are you sure this isn't a spoof / joke site?

If not, that's scary! Looks like us Atheists are going to have to arm ourselves!

Brandon

• skyman
    skyman

Wow that is unbeliveable.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Eh, so where is jeru, anyway?

S

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Let me guess which country that site comes from???

• ISP
    ISP

These guys are for real....the mentality is scary...every bit a scary as fundamentalist islam etc

ISP

• avishai
    avishai
    These guys are for real....the mentality is scary...every bit a scary as fundamentalist islam etc

ISP

Oh really? And where on their site do they condone putting women in burkas, blowing up buildings, forced conversions, public executions, etc?

• ISP
    ISP
    Oh really? And where on their site do they condone putting women in burkas, blowing up buildings, forced conversions, public executions, etc?

For folks with a priviliged background to use religion/christianity in the way they do is bizarre. But fundamentalist Islam has its problems wjich you have alluded to. I can make some allowances for the ignorance, lack of education etc that exists but the moral high ground you are trying to get does not exist. The treatment of detainees, some of which are minors, in Guantanomo Bay is a joke. So was the war on Iraq, so was the treatment of prisoners, so was the exploitation of Iraqi oil by US companies. In fact as bizarre as the web site is ...the thrust of it is not far off what Bush has come out with from time to time.

ISP

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

ISP,

Where do they encourage forced conversions?

The website is called "Force Ministries," not "Forced Ministries." If I look at the site correctly, it's geared toward Christians in the military.

Stupid website? Yes, but guilty of what you charge it with? Well, I haven't look through it all, but perhaps you can show where they advocate forced conversion.

• skyman
    skyman

I was against the war and even wrote my congressman but I do know this. I would rather live in the U.S.A than anywhere on earth. At least we have that right to criticize our leaders and if enough people think something needs to change then it does. Personaly I think the above site is sick and wrong. But that is only my opinion. It's OK for others not to agree with me. I have that right because of men in the past that died in war to keep all of my hairy ass free. Thank God for these men and women.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit