Toronto: Under Tornado Warning!!

by RAYZORBLADE 38 Replies latest social current

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Oh no razor it's close to you???????????????????

Hibiscus

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Just went outside for a smoke, and it's looking pretty bad out there. I get off work at 5 PM.

Hope my ass doesn't get blown into the lake while I'm driving home.

W

• Nosferatu
  • hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Is that black thing in the left hand corner the tornado???

Hib

Toronto (Lake Ontario)
  • RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Thanks folks, yes...this one was intense, no joke! I honestly thought I was going to have to seek cover. We're not out of the woods yet, but the worst of it passed.

I was on the phone with Big Tex, giving him a play-by-play of the overhead rotation and bizarre cloud formations. It was green-black at its worst.

From what I hear on the radio, areas east of me, are in for it: Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa and Bowmanville.

I am downloading photos. You'll see a before and after, trust me, it's quite scary.

Ray

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hi everyone, thanks for the messages of concern. I'm OK, areas around me, I have no idea. Orangefatcat is in a Tornado Watch area.

Hibiscusfire, I'm sure that's an insect or spider in the camera.

The stormview, well....wouldn't be in that angle, as you're looking out at Lake Ontario and the inner Toronto Island harbour.

The storm would have been behind that camera, wouldn't you know it.

Areas all around, are still under a Tornado Warning/Watch. Even Toronto, is still under a tornado warning.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Glad to hear you're safe, Ray. Looking forward to the photos!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I think the worst of Jehover's judgement has passed us. Maybe it'll hit the New York bethel.

W

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Here are two for now.

Before and After. All within about 5-10 minutes. Quite a change eh?

• lawrence
    lawrence

Howdy Ray-

Up here in York, and wow, what a storm! Just drove back from South River and pouring, but back here got a few bouts of hail and wild colors, rain coming down in sheets. The apple tree and the pear tree were swaying wildly. Now it's calm, but this looks like an off and on weekend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit