Get Well Soon HL

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Great idea!!

Get well soon Crumpet!!!!!

PaulJ

• prophecor
    prophecor

Would love to. You can put my name down, Merry Merry.

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

Please add mine as well.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

ok..i have crumpets address...

if anyone wishes to send a card personally they can pm me or merry and crumpet has ok-ed letting those that wish have her address

im away for the weekend so will attend to it when i get back..

crumpet says hi and thanx to all

she is sleeping almost continually...but says if the swelling goes down she will try and post tommorow

leg is numb...but toe is worse cos having to use it for bathroom visits..

does not sound like fun eh.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Take care girl(((((crumpet)))))

Goldminer

• Tez
    Tez

Hiya Sweetie!!!! Sorry to hear your news, but hope you'll make a speedy recovery!!!

lotsa love

Tez

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Ok...thanks tij and thanks everybody else!!!!!

I have a card all signed with the names on this thread and lots of good wishes for our Crumpet. I will post it today.

If very many else sign up after this, I will send out a second card!

~Merry

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thanks Tij for pm-ing me this thread. You can all rest assured that the lovely MerryM signed your names and comments faithfully on the card which I received in hospital and cheered me up no end. I was tickled and touched - and what more can a girl hope for?!

Thank you everybody especially Merry for organising and posting from America - how thoughtful!

I am on the mend - feeling much better today physically although the whole boredom business is beginning to get to me. I wish I could spend longer n here but as yet its stil rather uncomfortable, although I've found a stool on which I can prop the gammy leg up at 90 degrees to the computer and my left leg- so I'm sure I am getting dead supple in the groin area!

I go to hospital next Thursday at 10 for an xray to see how its healing. Its well weird having metal in my leg though! And I never thought I'd see the day wehere I would get bored of Springer, Raphael, Lake and the odd Hallmark movie, but that day is here!

Thanks so much guys! I really appreciate it!

Love crumpet x

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Oh I had missed this thread...... I am so sorry.

Crumpet...I have missed you. Please take care of yourself. Don't do that again and worry us all half to death.

We all miss you and Love you!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit