CRUMPET BROKE HER LEG

by tijkmo 75 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Get well soon! Hope you are feeling better this morning!!!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

ok just got an text from crumpet...she was meant to go for another cast today...but as she was getting ready she fell off her crutches and has broken a toe in her other foot...subsequent examination has revealed that her leg is too damaged for a cast so she is into go to hospital on sunday for an operation to get pins inserted...she expects to be in for the best part of a week

she does have a friend in the area who has called in to assist and she send her regards to everyone and hopes you understand that she is not feeling like posting here at present but will as soon as she can

get well soon

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Ohhhh, poor Crumpet!!!!!

( ( ( ( ( Crumpet ) ) ) ) )

I wish I could send her flowers and sweets and get well wishes by the bushel

Tij, could you TXT her that from the lot of us?!?

~Merry

• Valis
    Valis

GAH! I had something like that happen to me several years ago...I poked a big hole in my foot and it took me several months to recover...just about the time I could inch down the stairs I fell and broke the big toe on my other foot! And just as I was preparing to go to Mexico for vacation...Have you ever seen someone snorkel with one fin on? Round and round we go! lol...

Poor Crumpies...please get better soon sugar!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Praying for comfort and strength.

Hibiscus

• feelinglost
    feelinglost

Broken bones are no fun- hope you feel better soon!

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Aww poor Crumplemet. Who's gonna torment the children in her neighbourhood now?

Actually, I heard a rumour that she broke the leg whilst attempting the notoriously difficult and dangerous "helicopter position" with Mr. Crumpet. Is this true?

ig.

edited to correct spelling of helicopter, from hellecopter!!!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Jeez Crumpet, STOP FALLING OVER!!!!

Thinking of you, take care.

steve

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Crumpie))))) Heal quickly!!!!

GAH! I had something like that happen to me several years ago...I poked a big hole in my foot and it took me several months to recover...just about the time I could inch down the stairs I fell and broke the big toe on my other foot! And just as I was preparing to go to Mexico for vacation...Have you ever seen someone snorkel with one fin on? Round and round we go! lol...

LOL! I bet that was a sight.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

got a text from crumpet today to say she has finally got a bed in the hospital and has gone in today and the operation is tommorrow

she was beginning to worry that if it was any longer they would have to break the bones again...but that seems unlikely now

she will be out over the weekend and will then be laid up for 2 months

hope all goes well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit