CRUMPET BROKE HER LEG

by tijkmo 75 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

((crumpet))

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

(((Dear Crumpet)))

Our card should reach her shortly after she returns home...(thanks everyone who cyber-signed it)...I hope it helps her feel at least a little better

~Merry

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Oh No!

((((((( Crumpet )))))))) I'm so sorry for your ongoing ordeal. Take care hon, and Heal! Good Crumpet.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What a lovely thread and lots of lovely pics and comments! i am blushing at all the fuss. Its so nice to be back and see so many people cared. I'd love to respond individually (does that sound suitably like aloof famous person) but my leg is throbbing like mad! I only wish the accident could have happened posing for new avatars for CYP or in the hellicopter position whatever that is. A humble red apple was to blame or maybe me for not picking them up soon enough or maybe me for hearing the horrid crunch of bones smashing and then standing up and trying to walk again subsequently smashing more bones. It was like something out of a horror movie. I had to crawl across the garden in the dark into the house to phone an ambulance still thinking maybe it was just a bad sprain. And still vanity got the better of me. I hauled my leg dangling nastily up the starirs to the bathroom so I could frshen up before the ambulance arrived. My excuse I must have been in shock!

Thanks again folks and do feel free to take the piss - I deserve it and it makes me laugh and feel less sorry for myself. Although I have to say there are few jokes I haven;t heard and groaned at by now!

crippled-crumpet x

• Legolas
    Legolas

I'm glad your on the mend!!

• undercover
    undercover

Crumpet

Welcome back and heal quickly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit