Serial Killing More Common Among White Boys

by Valis 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

It will put the lotion in the basket.

• anaperfection
    anaperfection

Ms. Whip, I think you hit the nail on the head. As someone who works in the media, I can vouche for the fact that the media in America (typically) doesn't care about Blacks killing Blacks or for that matter ANY minority killing another minority. Typically, the stories that generate a lot of press are tragedies effecting Whites, whether it be a murder, kidnapping, or a missing persons case.

I remember when the Lacy Peterson case was big, I received a listing of missing women in the United States. Ironically, most of the women on the list were minority, there was even a pregnant Black woman who had been missing for months and I had never heard of her. *sighs*

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

So, Valis, are you thinking of a career change or something?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have read that serial killers come in all colors. Seems like the ones who get caught are white guys though. I was reading about the BTK killer in Reader's Digest. They say that he basically enjoys watching people suffer. This is what they hold in common, loving to see people suffer.

As for serial killers being white and straight: Remember Jeffery Dahmer and John Wayne Gacey, both white and gay. Right now there is a serial killer operating around Houma, Louisiana who is killing young men who are prostitutes, drifters, etc. Authorities think there is a strong possibility that the killer is a gay man with a foot fetish, since he is stealing the shoes from the victims.

• John Doe
    John Doe

To be a serial killer, you have to be talented enough to avoid being caught for a while. lol. (said tongue in cheek)

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Reminds me of the episode when Beavis and Butthead took a lie detector test and Beavis couldn't get any answer right so they told him to say anything factual and he said "I killed a bunch of people once" and the "correct" light went flashing like crazy and the machine went bing bing bing bing. lol, I can still do a perfect Beavis, Butthead, or Mr. Anderson voice. Used to crack people up. On yahoo in voice I'd do it and people would swear I was playing a recording. Ahh, such talent wasted.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Yes, it may appear that way but the recent snipers in DC changed that theory.

Besides, other races who love to keep repeating this fallacy usually have a murderer on every block.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I can kill off a whole box of Cap'n Crunch in one sitting...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit