Serial Killing More Common Among White Boys

by Valis 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Yep that's right if you are a white boy you are most probably a serial killer, because Richard Ramirez and Wayne Williams were only flukes. Never you mind anyone on the planet could be a potential serial killer, all we know at this point is most of the ones we have caught are whiteys...see? I told you so!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer "Cereal Killer" class

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Well, I'm offended. Oh wait -- I'm a white woman!

Never mind.

Nina

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Don't forget STRAIGHT WHITE BOYS serial killers are most common. Let's demonize some straight people for a change.

• thom
    thom

Oh, I haven't killed that many people!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I killed Cap'n Crunch. Ate him too.

W

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe because there's more whites than blacks, Valis?

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    Don't forget STRAIGHT WHITE BOYS serial killers are most common.

Dahmer balanced out that ratio.

• Carol
    Carol

Valis, would persons of a certain ethnic persuasion from say North Jersey, South Phillie or New York that were in the habit of killing a lot of people, say members of other peoples families, be considered Serial Killers? If so then I think we could argue that actually all Italian Boys are serial killers.....and god knows they're straight (if not they've already been taken to be fitted for cement boots) so it couldn't be blamed on homosexuals!

Personally as a straight, white, middle-aged female the only cereal killing I do is raisen bran, frosted mini-wheats and captain crunch.....but I understand someone got to him before I did!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

People.JUST.don't.UNDERstAnD.howhard itis. *ggrrrrrr* *shakes it off*

• avishai
    avishai

This was the problem with Malvo and Mohommed. They were let through a dragnet at least lonce, because they did'nt "fit the profile".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit