Whats your favourite food?

by PaulJ 59 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

What is your favourite spiritual food? Mine by a long way is my wife's lasagne. It is out of this world.

• JH
    JH

I love Italian food, I love fast food, I love Chinese food, I love meat !!!

Now, you got me hungry !!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

too much to choose...I love food

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I don't have just one, but a food I love and don't get all the time is curry chicken or beef w/roti.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

ok here's a dish I love and havent had in almost 3 years cuz I havent found a Korean resturant that makes it here

Spicy Barbeque Pork with Steam Rice and Veggies

Lord I miss California

alt

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Right behind lasagne is Indian Danzak curry.... amazing.

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Lobster on the Wharf – Seafood Restaurant and Pound/Market – Charlottetown, PEI
    About Us
    News
    Events
    Seafood Market
    Seafood Restaurant
    On The Menu
    Group Bookings
    Reserve a Table
    How to Find Us
    Lobster Recipes
    Photo Gallery
    Guestbook

Lobster on the Wharf – PEI Lobster and Seafood Restaurant and Pound/Market – Charlottetown, PEI
    Lobster on the Wharf – PEI Lobster and Seafood Restaurant and Pound/Market – Charlottetown, PEI
    Steven LarkinSenior Manager
    EMAIL
    902-894-9311
    902-368-2888
    1-877-919-9311

GROUP BOOKINGS
    Helen Larkin
    Owner/Operator
    EMAIL
    902-892-7601
    Lobster on the Wharf has operated out of its location at the "old ferry wharf" on the edge of the Charlottetown harbour since 1964. The business evolved from a lobster pound started by Gordon MacKinnon. The cold saltwater well of the Charlottetown harbour keeps the shellfish in top condition.

In 1981 the business was purchased by Jim and Helen Larkin who expanded the product line into a full seafood market. A seafood restaurant was built next to the market right on the wharf overlooking the scenic Hillsborough River in 1986.

Today, after many expansions, Lobster on the Wharf is the largest seafood restaurant and market in the capital city of Prince Edward Island. We invite you to come and experience a tasty treat from the cold blue Atlantic waters!

Have a look at what is on the menu and use our site to reserve a table. If you are not a resident of Prince Edward Island, we invite you to visit our restaurant and/or seafood market during your next visit. If you need directions, print off the map under How to Find Us!

Lobster on the Wharf – Seafood Restaurant and Pound/Market – Charlottetown, PEI Home . About Us . News . Upcoming Events . Seafood Market
    Seafood Restaurant . Lobster Recipes . Photo Gallery . Guestbook . Sitemap
    Site by Web Site Advantage © 2005 MacKinnon's Lobster Pound Ltd.
  • Big Dog
    Big Dog

Filet and lobster.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Scottish Fillet - rare. (lucky me - I'm actually going out with my favourite food too - a bit of scottish beef)

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Filet and lobster.

Hell yes!!!!!!!!!! I love crab legs too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit