What's your posting routine?

by sonnyboy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

it would be a nice idea if you could sort the post history to the date last modified.
    (or can you that I am nor aware of?)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

sometimes I check my pass posts to see if there are any responses, most times I check the active posts first.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

one : I don't post on weekends - I actually try stay away from work & home computer over this time

When I get onto the forum I check the posts / topics that I've submitted and then go onto the new ones. And sometimes if I'm really bored I go quite far back.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

danny your posthistory aitomatically sorts to last modified, but it will show every time it has been answered/modified too. the most recent is at the bottom of the list.

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

My routine is check PMs.. usually nada

check Active

check post history

- My brother and I were just talking about this the other day.. we wish that we had a way to know maybe through email that someone has replied to a thread we are involved in. Or a way to have a 'watch' list of fave threads.

• minimus
    minimus

My routine starts at looking at Ozzie's posts and

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

check active, and pm's.

• Ellie
    Ellie

I just check active topics and if there is nothing there I want to respond to I will look under Friends and Personal Experiences to see if there is anything I have missed.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    we wish that we had a way to know maybe through email that someone has replied to a thread we are involved in.

I was thinking the same thing, but if you make a lot of posts you'll have tons of e-mail.

I had to turn this feature off on another forum because many times the thread will go on and on when you're no longer involved, then you check your inbox and have 50 messages to delete.

• Terry
    Terry

1.Check Active Topics and wait for lightning to strike

2.Check responses to previous day's posts.

3.Grown inwardly for not being understood

4.Grown inwardly for being understood

5.Explain why I sound like a pompous fudpucker

6.Respond to questions and stick my finger in the leaky dike. (Yes, I spelled the word correctly!)

7.Run screaming from the room.

8.Return, rinse and repeat

9.Read interesting threads

10.Resist the urge to go for anybody's juggular

That's about it.

T.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit