What's your posting routine?

by sonnyboy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Do you first check your post history and respond to former posts, or do you simply read the active topics and go from there?

I always feel guilty if I don't respond to a question or comment from the previous day, but I've been posting so much lately that it'll take too much time to go through my post history.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thank god a NEW topic! I am so bored today - I wish I could think of a decent legitimate fluff topic to post just to keep me from falling asleep.

Anyway my post routine is log on - look for my favourite posters and see if they've said anything interesting overnight that I can reply to. Then I take a quick peek at my post history to see if I have any replies to make. Then I spend the rest of the day hitting active topics in semi-desperation hoping for something new that I can read or contribute too - that isn't way above my head. And browse through the last few pages to see if there is anything there.

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Both. Browse the active then go to my post history.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Struth, mate, you think you've got it tough, wait till you get to 10,000!

Or spare a thought for Mini Mouse checking the answers to his 16,000 questions!!!

• kls
    kls

Mine varies on how much time i have . I try to get to past posts but between reading and answering posts and dueing housework ,i am limited.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Holy sh;t! The biggest spider I've ever seen indoors just jumped on my neck! I thought it was a cricket until I saw it scurrying down my shirt and across the bed!

But I digress...

Ozzie, if I had over 10,000 posts I'd never bother with my post history. It would become a full time job.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Ive tried various methods, but now i just hit active topics. If ive been involved in a thread i'll look it up the following day tho....

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Usually I just go through active, and then there are a few posters I check the post history on.

• JH
    JH

My posting routine is from 6h30am to 11h00 pm. I post on any topic that I find interesting. Usually I start a thread a day.

I'll spend about 5 hours a day on JWD in that period of time.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I check my pm's first. Then active topics. If I see a thread I like I will post. If I started a thread the day before, I will go read it and then respond to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit