BERRY LAWSUIT EVALUATED

by MadApostate 133 Replies latest jw friends

• anewperson
    anewperson

If the Rees appeal dead-ended or not is moot; the contention is that disposition of that one case is no reason at all for attorneys to not procede in litigation against the WTS. They not only will but are this very second.

Adams has general oversight for just one of the new corporations under the Watchtower umbrella, namely the Christian Cong. of JWs, that deals personell in the WTS, but Al's son Judah Ben Schroeder is indeed an attorney and his role is indeed substantial in the international affairs arena for the WTS. I've heard that Alan Feuerbacher knew Judah personally.

I believe one of you WTS people also said I may one of the True Faith JWs. Also incorrect. Have a nice day, boys.

• Maximus
    Maximus

Since you seem intent on being a little snide, read my lips, anewperson.

I would like to help you, but you seem to have the old stubborn JW tendency not to want to believe the facts, just clinging to what you already know to be right from some mysterious source.

Don Adams is the president of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. That is the original corporation with all the money; you should know that. It is fondly called Big Momma. He is in Brooklyn. He runs the international show. He worked with Nathan Knorr and Milton Henschel in the old President's Office and now runs Executive. He has worked there for some sixty years. The corporate change is tacit acknowledgement of his role. His name is on the inside cover of the publications now. You could look it up.

The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses is in Patterson. It is essentially Service, Legal and Writing Correspondence for the U.S. Judah Ben Schroeder is not there.

You are also misinformed on the following: Judah Ben Schroeder is not an attorney. He has no substantial role in ANY corporate position or any department directing "the international work." The names of each individual corporate director have been published here and elsewhere. Check Randy Watters' site. You will not find his name. Or you could call Randy.

No one here is attempting to stop the legal efforts to sue the socks off the governing body, the Pennsylvania corporation, the New York corporation and the whole lot. Go back and read the salient points of this thread very carefully.

Last but not least, check with that indefatiguable authority Alan Feuerbacher, who seems to be everywhere. Would you like his telephone number? He has freely given it out on this board.

Get it right, or you do disservice to many persons who will believe what you say. I am having a wonderful day, seeing the fruits of my labor for a very, very long time. I am not a boy, having started "witnessing" with a testimony card a very long time ago. You have evidently not read my posts here.

I have no idea who True Faith JWs are.

You've just got it all in one shot. Have fun googling.

Maximus

• AlanF
    AlanF

To anewperson:

Actually I've met a number of top Watchtower personnel personally over the years. I've spoken to at least four members of the former PR department, including Schroeder and James Pellechia. All of them impressed me as being sincere, upfront people -- quite in contrast to J.R. Brown. On occasion I've walked into Bethel or called on the phone and asked to talk to someone in PR, and one of these guys showed up. I don't believe any of these guys work in PR anymore. I've also personally met Albert Schroeder, who needs no introductions, and Harry Peloyan, who turned out to be a complete dickhead and is the editor of Awake! and the compiler of the Creation book. I've also met George Couch, the Bethel Home Overseer, Ulysees Glass (now deceased), a former Gilead Instructor, Harley Miller, until recently head of the Service Department, and even Nathan Knorr when I was a little kid. These guys get very mixed reviews in my book.

Please email me soon at [email protected].

AlanF

• MadApostate
  • waiting
    waiting

Hey Maximus,

...I am having a wonderful day, seeing the fruits of my labor for a very, very long time. -maximus

That was yesterday, hope this day greets you well also?

I am not a boy, having started "witnessing" with a testimony card a very long time ago. - maximus

Amen to THAT one!

You have evidently not read my posts here. - maximus

What a loss.

I have no idea who True Faith JWs are. - maximus

Who are TRUE FAITH JW'S? Anybody?

waiting

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

For Hawkaw.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks Mad A.

I will take a look.

I have been into a few threads since I got back but others have fell by the way side. Let me see what you have.

Did Commie Chris offer any comments? He has an excellent grasp of this subject as well.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Right off the bat MA, it seems there are a lot of people attacking you and well, I don't know I'm just going to look at all of it as "objectively" as I can.

I must admit and I think we may be in agreement that a good lawyer sues the pants off of everyone and anyone. At least the good ones I know do it. Thus, I am surprised the elders are not named in this suit. They should be.

One quick one MA - do you have the web site for the Marquay v. Eno case?

Oh, I have to go to a meeting in Belleville today so I will probably respond back later if that is okay.

Thanks

hawk

Edited later:

Oh, I also agree with your comments on the WTS legal is monitoring us for legal comments. ROTFLMAO at people who are worried about it. There is this wonderful thing called "disclosure". No hidding allowed kids. Why? Because the court would like the "facts" to come out so they can weigh the "relevent" evidence and determine by the "preponderance of the evidence" (ie. 51%) who is at fault or not. In the trials I attend both criminal, provincial and civil if someone forgets to disclose and it is found out during the course of a trial all hell breakes loose.

It is the WTS who would like us to keep quiet and not the other way around. The more we speak, the more amo we give the plantiff.

Like I said before, Commie Chris is someone who should add his two cents worth to this thread if he hasn't already.

hawk

• MadApostate
  • sf
    sf

(edited to new thread)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit