BERRY LAWSUIT EVALUATED

by MadApostate 133 Replies latest jw friends

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

MadApostate he's never going to get it, you are cruel dude. Put him out of his misery.

• anewperson
    anewperson

The WTS's goal in posting here is at least partly to draw out the opponent law firm's strategy, the reasoning that will be applied in court aforehand. Having such fore-knowledge enables them to better prepare against that reasoning, to try to cloud it in court etc.

Happily however, even though knowing it they still cannot stand against it; further, Anderson & Reinhardt can also anticipate the WTS attorneys coming application of dodging and obfuscation methods. Mad would seem to either work for the WTS if not as an attorney then possibly as a paralegal doing preliminary footwork for what little good it will do them.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

A"dumbass"person:

Aren't you the fool that kept insisting that the REES case was still alive until I proved that it was dead as of February 2000.

I've also noticed that other posters have disproved other socalled "factual" statements made by you.

Why don't you stick to peddling your pseudo-WTS sect? You're not even smart enough to keep your statements so vague as to be disprovable. Go back to Messiah-WannaBe school.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Were you talking to me MA? No I didn't comment on Rees being alive or dead.

Still waiting for a rebuttal with proper justification.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit