ABC Interview with Bryan is now online...

by Bryan 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I finally got to see this piece late last night when the Realplayer decided to work. I had tried several times to load it during the day but kept having problems. For some reason, it came right on as soon as I clicked on this thread.....

Anyway, I went to bed shortly after watching it, and didn't get back to leave a reply.

I was very impressed with the whole segment, Bryan! You did a great job! I liked the fact that the commentator seemed genuinely interested in what you had to say. The fact that you presented all this devastating information with such dignity and with no apparent bitterness over what was done to you, just made me admire you even more than ever!

I'm sure that your book will do very well!

hugs,

Annie

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Hey Bryan

What paper is going to feature you?? I am going to Lafayette for a conference Wed-Sat. so please keep the story for me!!

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Cool - yes, I will drive right thru Gonzales. Now that you mention it, I do remember you telling me about that.

• Valis
    Valis

rock and roll Bryan!

• Dimples
    Dimples

Bryan,

That was wonderful, you did so well on your interview. Sorry for all of your pain! Thanks for sharing your story. Can't wait to read your book.

All the best,

DIMPLES

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Bryan))))

You know I understand this story all too well. Thank you for encouraging me to stay the course on my search.

Andi

• Bryan
    Bryan

Annie,

I liked the fact that the commentator seemed genuinely interested in what you had to say.

He was so interested that we spoke for about 15 minutes after the interview. He gave me his personal card (usually you only contact the producer) and told me to keep in touch and to please come back.

Andi,

Thank you for encouraging me to stay the course on my search.

I know it's tough Andi. I hope you find your's.

Thanks everyone for you kind words...

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• sf
    sf

Bravo!!

sKally

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

cultvideos Your linked at my site forever!

I can also put on my server have lot's of spare bandwidth?Have you seen my Mother?Have you seen my ENTIRE MIA family? Watchtower Whistleblower: Danny Haszard Bangor Maine Jehovah's Witnesses are the 'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of Innuendo

• kls
    kls

Just listened to your bizare life and WOW ,it is strange but you have grown to be a great person even with all those obstacles growing up.

You did a fantastic interview,calm and clear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit