ABC Interview with Bryan is now online...

by Bryan 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks everyone.

I didn't practice at all, so I was a little unfocused in the beginning. But I soon smoothed out.

Thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• thom
    thom

Excellent interview, Bryan. You came across clearly and made your points and didn't appear to be bashing anyone, just stating facts. As Big Tex mentioned, I think it does add credibility how you presented things.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Excellent Bryan!!!! I liked how you said 'I got out of them'.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

Hey Bryan

I am so excited for you!!! Your book is going to sell out so fast!!! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy (an autographed copy, that is).

I loved the part where the interviewer said something like, "so, the Witnesses are STILL separating families." Beautiful job keeping your cool Bryan. I would have been jumping up and down screaming, "YES, YES, YES!!" Haha Okay, actually, at home, I WAS doing that! hahaha

Great job Bryan. You have a gut-wrenching, heart breaking story that needs to be told. You are also a wonderful living example that recovery and healing is so possible!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Excellent interview, Bryan!!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks everyone.

And Marla, yeah he said some good soundbites himself. Oh... yeah, your $20 is in the mail!

Thanks,

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

Great interview! Axelspeed

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Great job, Bryan! Well presented and an excellent anti-witness to boot!

Good luck on your continued journey, and thank you so very much for sharing that journey with us!

Hugs and love

Brenda

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi Bryan:

Great job on the interview. You were very good. I can certainly relate to the problem of not feeling things as you should. Being raised a JW, I was taught how to be inauthentic if that makes any sense.

By the way, I was born in New Orleans and raised in the New Orleans area. I live in Wisconsin now. What brought you to New Orleans and did you spend any time with the JWs in the New Orleans area?

My family attended the East Metairie Congregation, the Covington Congregation, and the Abita Springs Congregation. I have relatives that have attended the Jefferson Congregation, the Slidell Congregation and the Lacombe Congregation. Plus we have tons of friends all over southeast LA. (Well, I guess I should say former friends.)

Jeff Schwehm

www.catholicxjw.com

• Bryan
    Bryan

Jeff,

Thanks. We moved here, in Kenner, about a year ago. My wife's company brought us here. It's great for me too though because the film industry is really taking off.

I have seen only one Witness since we've been here... Thank God!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit