What type of movie?

by Legolas 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Ellie
    Ellie

I'll watch anything, apart from horror because I'm still scared of the demons, I prefere not to watch anything too sad either as I always embaress myself by crying like a baby, but besides that I like almost anything.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Any movie where you go from one horrible situation to another and everybody either dies or is emotionally damaged at the end.

That is my favourite type of movie. I love horror films especially Korean ones.

Classicist - I assume you've seen Shaun of the Dead then?

• defd
    defd

I'm still scared of the demons

Very good!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    Shaun of the Dead

I love that film! I like the bit when he skids in the blood on the shop floor without realising it.

• talesin
    talesin

Ellie,

I remember seeing Ghostbusters at the theatre. Although it's a 'comedy', the demon terrified me, especially its voice! It took a while of being away from the KH to realize that they really don't exist. I know exactly how you feel! Though I now watch some of the horror movies, they have to have substance for me to enjoy them. The Prophecy is a story about the angel Gabriel protecting the line of the Christ from 'fallen angels' through the centuries, here on earth. It's quite a good story.

tal

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I'm a bit of a sci fi fan, also like comedy and drama, not really into horror movies though

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, and I LOVE vampire movies ... hissssss!

They mostly come out at night, you know .... mostly ...

t

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I like the vampire movies too - whats that one with David Bowie and Susan Sarandon?

• arwen
    arwen

I love drama movies...and comedy as well. My hubby is really into sci-fi movies so I have seen some of those as well. I am a cry-baby too and often cry at movies.. Iloved Beautiful Mind.....I like to know the ending before I see the movie so if there is a book before the movie comes out I try to read it first..or get someone to tell me the ending.. I hate a movie with a bad ending that leaves you sitting there wondering what was that!

• talesin
    talesin

Crumpet,

That would be "The Hunger" ... hmm, I was thinking it is Catherine Deneuve who costarred, but it's been a long time since I saw it.

My all-time favorite is Frank Langella's Dracula. The last scene, on the ship, was perfect, and I loved his portrayal, suave and handsome with just the right amount of creepiness.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit