We can't save them all

by wanderlustguy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Jehovah is too busy drinking beer with me, at night, to be bothered about it. He keeps pointing out schmucks like that and grinning inanely.

He let me in on a little secret about the poor guys who don't make it in this world, too - they get 70 virgins, or somesuch...

...I think I picked that up right, but then we were on our 15th pint of the night, and he's quite a kidder, donchaknow?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I have a friend of a friend who is a born again christian, and always asks people 'do you know the Lord'.

I was kinda hoping he would ask me cos I wanted to say 'yes, but I dont like him very much'.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

72 LT SEVENTY-TWO!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

defd

you can fool some of the elders some of the time but not all ,all of the time.....unless they are like the ones in my old Cong who were all a bit dim.......

• defd
    defd

Kattie and little toe

No i do not count time. I only come here when i am at work. i have an easy boring job.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I think you should discuss your internet activities with the elders. I think you need some spiritual guidance on whether its an appropriate forum for a christian to be using. They will be the best spiritually qualified people to guide you.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Defd:
    I can't believe you're confessing to stealing time off of your employer

Actually, for all your insensitive remarks, I'm glad your here

But then I was a fan of FredHall, too

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

When you decide that you want to be one of us Defd, you will be hugged until you cant take anymore!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Yea, and you will be grope hugged by LT (you lucky bastard).

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

He's already one of us...the first stage is denial.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit