Dreams Reveal Alot!

by anewme 15 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

My dreams have always been pretty transparent. Most of my dreams in my lifetime have been awful scary ones of being chased in the night and jumping over backyard fences and then flying off to safety.
    My childhood was awful and scary and lonely.
    My first marriage was awful and scary and lonely.
    My Dfing was awful scary and lonely.
    My dreams have been only terrifying my whole life.
    Ok. One dream was good. I remember flying (using only my arms) to Los Angeles....ah lovely.

This is why I am writing..
    For the last two nights my dreams have changed DRAMATICALLY!!!!!

I was the SUPERWOMAN OF MY OWN DREAMS!!! I was screaming at bad people to get away from me. I physically pushed them back, threatening them with a lawsuit! Screaming I will hurt them bad if they come any nearer to me. Last night I rescued my dogs from bad people and a small child. I screamed out accusations at the bad people. Told them this was not right and yelled at everyone who could hear how outraged I was.
    I was soooo mad! I was ready to fight!!!

This is incredible!!! I am such a wooos! My whole life has been DOMINATED by awful people. I have never fought back. I have never been able to verbalize my feelings BEFORE FINDING THIS FORUM.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING? THIS FORUM IS HELPING ME IN AN INCREDIBLE WAY!!! I AM HEALING PSYCHOLOGICALLY!!!! I AM FINDING A VOICE TO DEFEND MYSELF. THE LIST IS LONG OF THE SILENT ABUSE I HAVE TAKEN MY WHOLE LIFE. I TRIED TO BE A GOOD GIRL AND TAKE IT. I THOUGHT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME.

WOW! I may be able to tell my whole story soon and post my real picture.

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE!!

Love,

Anewme

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

WOW. Thanks for sharing. I have recurring dreams that aren't so transparent. I'm kinda interested in dream interpretation and I even looked for information in the library a couple of years ago. I didn't find much. I guess dreams aren't considered significant by mental health professionals.

Glad you're finding your voice.

• misguided
    misguided

((((HUGS)))

You go Girl!!!

rose

• skyman
    skyman

I used to have dreams all the time. I found myself agruing with the Elders and My brother about the truth about the Troof. These dreams went on for years. I was mentally drained in the mornings when I woke up. I hated going to bed. I was so hurt after finding out the truth about the Troof and could not believe other people were trying to kill me! That is how I felt that they were trying to kill me just because I found out the truth about the Troof. The very people I loved and grew up with. Only a short time before they would of done anything for me were out to kill me and destroy my life. Me being the thinking type I knew they would listen to logic I was wrong. How could these men atack me when only I was asking how could this be true that the Society joined the UN. I found my self with no sleep because if I slept I would dream the dreams that made me cry so hard my body became drained of power and on the inside of my shaky power drained body is where I resided. The dreams are all but gone now. Never do I wish this on anyone with all my being if I had one wish before I die this wish is for the Society to pay for its sins.

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Skyman, interesting and easy to interpret. I wish my dreams like that. There full of repeated symbolisms.

• ArtfulDodger
    ArtfulDodger

Sounds like you're having fun . . . hate to put a dampener on it . . but the BIG thing about dreams is that they are ONLY dreams.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Its great you're on the road to recovery.

Your dreams seem to reveal a lot about your experiences and your emotions - they seem to reflect what's going on in your subconsciousness.

I don't seem to dream as much these days, or perhaps I just don't remember them when I wake because of the phase of sleep I'm in. I wish I still had those dreams when I really could fly...

I don't think dreams have any real meaning, other than living out our emotions, fears, desires etc. My instinct tells me they are good for us - like the brain sort of defragging itself.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

What does it mean when you dream about having sex with toothless, pregnant women?

And like it?

• skyman
    skyman

SonnyBoy it means you are horny. Go get you something FAST.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I have a lot of dreams about snakes and bananas.

What does this mean?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit