Bush - Idiot Hypocrite

by Simon 49 Replies latest social current

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

when Bill Clinton was impeached for having sex with a young woman in the White House.... Something that didn't hurt anybody but himself, his reputation...

Problem is all US televison teaches kids from an early age that sex and love is unclean but killing people is OK. Watch TV - sexuality, nudity and any form of lovemaking is filtered out and not shown . But cowboys and Indians, Cops and Robbers with loads of shooting and kiling is permitted. You can show violence and killing no problem but not love. Until this attitude reverses US kids who grow into adults will make war and not love

• lawrence
    lawrence

I'm amazed anyone can still support and defend the machinations of the 'Skull and Bones' club members.
    Blondie - thanks for the statistics.

There are now 20,000 nuclear weapons,

Waiting to descend down on your sons;

And your daughters, and your history,

Recorded often, soon to be a mystery.

Haliburton thanks ya' all for your splendid support in the past, and upcoming years!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Confused....you are a little confused about Japan. We were not entirely "innocent" before Japan attacked in WWII. We were using our power to cut off their supply of oil and also running quasi blockades. To insist somehow the US govt. was completely "innocent" in her wartime activities is a little hypocritical. The US knew it was being aggressive towards Japan yet somehow was "shocked" at the outcome. The outcome allowed Roosevelt to overcome anti-war resistance in the US. A invocation of war by Japan brought Germany automatically into the war as well. Roosevelt got the war he was itching for.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

First of all, I agree completely with the "idiot hypocrite" label. His recent comments on teaching creation in schools has given American education another black eye, and insults the intelligence of everyone. However, I am also extremely uncomfortable with Iran thumbing its nose at the UN and embarking on a nuclear weapons program. Countries like the US, UK, France, and Russia can at least be trusted to not destroy the planet - but the Iranians are nuts. When you run a theocracy, anything can be justified. I believe that a multi-national group should stop them. And, who in the world has the resources to lead that group? Only one.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Anyone who believes in letting the proliferation of nuclear arms continue throughout the world is an idiot.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

MegaDude I agree with you. But how can the US be pushing for new tactical nukes both in design and deployment and still tell everyone else not to build nukes??? How hypocritical! We have almost 10,000 strategic nukes and we want to build new tactical nukes....but you can't have any ____________. (Fill in the blank...Iran...N. Korea....Pakistan...etc)

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

MegaDude I agree with you. But how can the US be pushing for new tactical nukes both in design and deployment and still tell everyone else not to build nukes??? How hypocritical! We have almost 10,000 strategic nukes and we want to build new tactical nukes....but you can't have any ____________. (Fill in the blank...Iran...N. Korea....Pakistan...etc)

• the_classicist
    the_classicist
    He's god Simon. He's a member of the 'Skull & Bones'society and they believe they are gods. We have a number of bureacrats in my community that act and behave like young Bush.

So is Kerry, ironically. And Bush got better grades!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Evil Force,

I don't disagree with what you have to say about the hypocrisy of one country having nuclear arms and demanding another country not have them.

I'm just saying continued proliferation of nuclear arms to more countries is sheer idiocy. It has to stop somewhere. Of course countries who find it in their own strategic or economic interests to help Iran obtain nuclear weapons will do so. The countries who see it as a threat to their interests will oppose it. There is no moral high ground. It's all about each country's self-interest. End of story.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I agree...but we are wanting to build new weapons for new uses. Tactical nukes for the battlefield theater. "Bunker busting nukes" is what some have called them. Yes we have them (Strategic ICBM's), yes we need them. But we should freeze all development of NEW nukes. Why keep building them if we really are trying to rid the world of them? That's all I'm saying.

Each country will react in their own self interest obviously. However I feel this administration's tactics in building new ones for new purposes really undermines what we are trying to do.

EvilForce get's off soapbox and is heading for lunch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit