Bush - Idiot Hypocrite

by Simon 49 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon
    JERUSALEM - President Bush said on Israeli television he could consider using force as a last resort to press Iran to give up its nuclear program.

erm ... doesn't Israel have nuclear weapons? I guess they are allowed to do what they want eh? If so, why isn't Iran?

Asked if that included the use of force, Bush replied: “As I say, all options are on the table. The use of force is the last option for any president and you know, we’ve used force in the recent past to secure our country.”

Has he forgotten already that there were NO WoMDs in Iraq? Or maybe he did manage to convince one person with his lies - himself !

Sickening idiocy and hypocrisy.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8933866/

• Golf
    Golf

He's god Simon. He's a member of the 'Skull & Bones'society and they believe they are gods. We have a number of bureacrats in my community that act and behave like young Bush.

Gods, can do as they please. These gods report to higher gods, the international bankers.

In today's society, right is wrong and wrong is right.

Golf

• Maverick
    Maverick

Mr. Bush could care less about the masses he has sworn to protect and serve. He and his super-rich friends do whatever they want to keep the money flowing...into their pockets. The reason His father did not take out Saddam in 1991 was to keep Iran off balance. Jr. took away that dedestabilizing influence. Now he has to come up with new Bush-it to do it himself, or rather get the poor children of the working class to do it. He should be put on trial for war crimes but instead he is set for life. He will never suffer for any of his own actions. We will all suffer a very long time for this fools delusions.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I didn't vote for him and i didn't vote for his daddy either.

• Celia
    Celia

Simon, my hero.... the US has WMD, the US has used the atomic bomb with disastrous effects on Japan.... why shouldn't other countries have it ? Why ask other countries not to develop such weapons when the US is sitting on piles of them ?

Why is the american public not asking for the impeachment of this president, after all his lies, hypocrisy, stupidity, all the suffering his war in Iraq and Afghanistan has caused ? when Bill Clinton was impeached for having sex with a young woman in the White House.... Something that didn't hurt anybody but himself, his reputation...

Celia, who can't stand Bush, and who will be oh so happy when his second term is over....

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Why ask other countries not to develop such weapons when the US is sitting on piles of them ?

Because the US can be trusted to use them in the possible way and no-one else can. Maybe the Brits.

Egotistic or what?

Englishman.

• blondie
    blondie
    Declared nuclear weapons states[2]
    Country Number Year of first test
    United States United States 10,240 1945 ("Trinity")
    Russia Russia (formerly the Soviet Union) 8,400 1949 ("RDS-1")
    People's Republic of China 390 1964 ("596")
    France 350 1960 ("Gerboise Blue")
    United Kingdom United Kingdom 200-300 1952 ("Hurricane")
    India 60-90 [3] 1974 ("Smiling Buddha")
    Pakistan 30-52 [4] 1998 ("Chagai-I")
    North Korea 0-18 [5] none [6]

Source for above and below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_nuclear_weapons#Suspected_nuclear_states

Suspected Nuclear States

Irael

Iran

North Korea

Ukraine

States formerly possessing nuclear weapons or programs

Argentina

Australia

Belarus

Brazil

Egypt

Nazi German

Iraq

Imperial Japan

Kazakhstan

Libya

Poland

Romania

South Africa

South Korea

Sweden

Switzerland

Taiwan

Yugoslavia

Other nuclear capable states

Canada

Japan

Lithuania

Netherlands

Saudia Arabia

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

a. Many countries and inspectors and the UN determined that Iraq had chemical weapons and the methods to weaponize them and Iraq failed to show proof they destroyed them - after they were defeated for being the aggressor against Kuwait. b. Israel hasn't been determined for decades to wipe out Syria, Jordan, Egypt etc have they?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

doesn't Israel have nuclear weapons? I guess they are allowed to do what they want eh? If so, why isn't Iran? Well lt me educate you Simon

In 1967 Britain acquired Polaris Technology and it was sold this technology by the USA. Harold Wilson made the decision and purchased. Lyndon B Johnson ademocart was president at the time. Now at the time this was lethal technology - still is . Britains current Submarine launched ballistic missile submarines are fitted with Trident D3 missile technology. Decision made by Margaret Thatcher. Sold to the UK by the USA. So in theory Britain can undetected from under the sea attack the US from over 7000 miles away. So I would say this requires an awful lot of trust. At heart all countries have their own interest at heart. America trusts GB and also Israel. It is extremely unlikely that the US would sell Nukes to Iran or North Korea etc. It is all about trust. The USA does not want nukes used against it. Iran is a lot more likely to use nukes against the US and GB for that matter and that is why Bush (or any US president or UK Prime minister) does not want Iran to have Nukes.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    Simon, my hero.... the US has WMD, the US has used the atomic bomb with disastrous effects on Japan.... why shouldn't other countries have it ? Why ask other countries not to develop such weapons when the US is sitting on piles of them ?

Was the US the aggressor in the conflict with Japan? Did not Japan willing join up with Hitler in a quest for ... what? Did not Japan attack the US and were they not warned multiple time to surrender or face an atomic bomb. (I do not agree with bombing the cities and wish they had demonstrated the power on some farmland first) , but if you think back to the circumstances the world had been in a huge and prolonged war that was put upon it by Germany and Japan.

I will assume you are also critical of Japan.

And yes if I could wave a wand and have all WMD go away I would.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit