40,000 new kingdom halls needed

by sowhatnow 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    What they mean to say is "We need money"  sell your kingdomhalls because your account will have a big surplus which you'll donate to us, then we'll help you get a small cheap hall so we've made a big profit. We'll build too many small cheap halls that are perfectly designed to be turned into a fast food drivethru, one for each congregation in prime areas, then after they are built we'll sell them to Mcdonalds, etc, and make 3 congregations share each little one, which will coincidentally be the one NOT in a prime location but out in the woods.  
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

It's exactly like Cedars pointed out.

The 'Stealth Tithe' syndrome. Now that the GB 2.0 has every congregation 'pledging' (stealth tithing) a fixed amount each month, it makes perfect BUSINESS sense to construct more KH's, reduce the size of the congregation, guilt the congregations into paying their 'stealth tithe' (monthly pledge) and thereby collect much more money. God! it's a perfect business model. Each congregation has their own KH, no more sharing, and instead of a modest pledge from a congregation sharing a KH with another congregation, each congregation gets it's own KH and it's own 'stealth tithe' or congregation pledge.

JEHOBER  has surely blessed the GB 2.0 with 'nu-lite' on fleecing the flock. Praise jehober! or get flocked. Your choice.

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    well my mom is always exaggerating lol, .  ill have to check that yearbook out
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    "Mom, I've told you 40,000 times not to exaggerate!"
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Why all the new halls???? If we're supposed to be meeting in basements soon.??.. Like these people need to wake the @$#! Up.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Now that makes sense. They need 40,000 basements!
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I just had a visit from a relative that's now in her early thirties. She went to the same hall as me growing up and we talked about who was still left in of those of her age that also went to that congregation. Anyway it would seem as though about 75% left. Great News and continues to show that the growth is stagnant.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Dont you know that at armagheddon angels are gonna have anti kingdom hall missles, or anti jw basement missles.....something like that......i dunno my head hurts....: (

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit