Go to University and you 'support this system of things'!

by slimboyfat 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Slimboyfat,

can you scan or give the citation issue, page and paragraph of the article in question. thanks,

interested,

Eduardo

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Still waiting on slimboy fat to show us proof defd

October 1, 2005 WatchTower Read it and tell us what the Governing Body really meant, defd.

• JT
    JT

October 1, 2005 WatchTower Read it and tell us what the Governing Body really meant, defd. *********** for the avg jw poster, what the wt has "IN Print" on matters is perhaps themost difficult thing on the net to deal with one of thenice things about the net is one is able to post direct quotes from the publication, all can see it nonjw, lurkers and then to have a jw come along and perform "Mental Gymnastics" and try to explain away what everyone sees has got to be the greatest example of "the king has no clothes" that one can aske for nothing beats a jw with a keybd and internet access posting in a public forum it is the greatest thing since sliced bread in my view U got to love it

• z
    z

I had a lot of arguments with my MS JWS about education he seem to me not seeing what is really printed and allows defend WTS. I showed him some quotes but he was going on and on but not sure if he really believed in what he was defending. So if someone has this article scan will help me thx

• z
    z

Oh if one of you has pls you can pm me

Thx Z

• JT
    JT

"I showed him some quotes but he was going on and on"

this is such an excellent example of just how controling the wt is over its members

even when a jw is looking at direct quotes, not some article printed in a catholic mag or baptist mag about jw, nope, but directly from the wt pub- if the article is going to make the wt look bad, then the jw is trained to defend to the death

just think if the same articles were used on the service meeting Not one jw would say:

"I always encourage talented young bro and sisters to go to college so they will at least have the chance not to have to work in a factory job"

yet take the same article, put it into a public forum and almost every single jw will say

"o that article is not discouraging college"

when my wife and would show our professors the wt printed positions on college they could not believe what they were reading

once again this is why we need jw posting online to provide clear proof of the mental gymnastics required of jw to remain a jw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit