What are you like when you don't get enough sleep?

by Crumpet 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• prophecor
    prophecor

can you spell bctih, i bes dat bcith

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

After a late night (for example) the morning after i am fine. Come the afternoon tho im knackered. It doesnt affect my mood much but i just cant concentrate on anything.

• under74
    under74

oh, and I get really hyper and everything much much later and start posting non-stop on JWD.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I have that punched in both eyes look today! I'm wearing dark glasses, in the office. My head hurts, I just want to go back to sleep.

I had an early night last night - about 11, because having prepared dinner for me and mr c, there was a knock on the door from a neighbour a few doors up and he went out for curry and drinks.

We live in a village and nothing is open after midnight. I went to sleep fully expecting Mr c back around 12, I woke up at 1 and the house was dark no sign of him. I tried ringing but his phone was off and hence my night of sleeplessness began. He eventually turned up about 2 in the morning and it turned out he'd been next door all along. I wasn't very impressed that he didn;t bother to text me or anything. I was really worried. Anyway he shrugged and went off to bed. I on the other hand was stewing. I finally crawled into bed at 3, but the sound of him snoring away like he hadn't a care in the world kep me awake and resentful for the next hour and a half.

I am not good on less than 7-8 hours! He said this morning that he didnt text me because he didnt want to wake me, but instead I spent half the night unable to sleep because of him!

growl.

• prophecor
    prophecor

huh men, bastards

• under74
    under74

You'll be alright Crumpet....couple hours sleep and a swift kick to the mister's goodfellas and you'll feel fine.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Sadly they don't actually have a "napping" area in my office under 74 and mr c' s "badfellas" are about 30 miles away!

However I did pick some blackberries from the garden last night and I sent some in his lunch box for him to have for his breakfast this morning. Call me a bitch, or, as I prefer, An Instrument of Karma, but I called him too late to stop him from eating them. I was just starting to nibble mine when a baby caterpillar or possibly a maggot crawled out. Upon closer inspection I found 2 more. Oops!

• under74
    under74

hehe

• talesin
    talesin
    An Instrument of Karma

LOL!!! I love it!

Sleep? What's that? Usually, I'm good for the first 2 or 3 days without sleep, but after that I begin to get really stoopid. Not cranky, but I can get very weepy. If I am lucky, I get 3-4 hours per day.

tal

• out of the box
    out of the box
    I had a baby a few days ago but so far so good

Ellie, You just had a baby!!! Congrats! And you are posting and thinking about this board? You are quite a gal!

out of the box

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit