online map of sex offender's whereabouts

by rebel8 17 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• rebel8
    rebel8

I don't know if this is legit, but thought I'd share it with the forum FWIW.

http://www.mapsexoffenders.com/index.asp

• Gadget
    Gadget

Bttt

I wish we had something like that for britain, seems to be so much detail on there but need to zoom in close to find it though.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Holy Schmoly!!! There's like 6 all within walking distance of my home.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Yeah there are 2 registered in my area, but it's my understanding there is no enforcement for them to register so there could be lots more lurking.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

VERY Useful website thankyou - quite afew in my area

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

You know now that I know there are at least 2 registered sex offenders in my area, I have to wonder about this little boy I see all the time riding his bike next to the busy street near my house. He is so adorable and couldn't be much older than 4 or 5. Now that I think about it, his parents either don't care or they are on crack. Just my opinion.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I just realised if they are on crack that would mean they don't care also, so I guess they just don't care.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

You know what's funny is I know personally a sex offender that is in jail. His wife ran a daycare and it seemed he was fondling and I don't know what else ..to the children she was watching. He confessed and is in jail now. I have looked on several sex offender register's and he is not listed on one of them! How come? I even know the area he is in.

What I did find out is a policeman I used to know when I worked at the bank has a son that is a registered sex offender!..

Snoozy...

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

GREAT site....

But several of the fellows listed in my neighborhood had address listings different from where they showed up on the map; some not even the same town.

Wonder what that's about..

Screw up on the site? They've moved since then? (but then why wouldn't the new address show on the sex offender registry?)

kdn

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

I've looked at several zips, and it really is an amazing site...

I will be contributing..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit