What Things Did You Never Really Comprehend As A Witness?

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Stress Free
    Stress Free

How almost every story and so called prophecies in the old or new testament had a

fulfillment in the early 1900's (1914 - 1935). The Isaiah and Daniel publications were good for

this. And what about the Revelation book, almost every second verse was related to having been

fulfilled 1914 - 1935 period, I was never able to comprehend there reasoning in those matters.

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?
    If a Witness is somewhat "smart", they'll either be totally out or will just hang around to be with family and friends.

Witnesses have never relied on intelligence for anything, they use 'cleverness' to substantiate all their distorted views on 'truth'.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

1. How to identify the Faithful Slave. Merely quoting a scripture that asks "Who is the FDS?" proves nothing.

2. Why they teach 144,000 is literal. The WTS goes to great lengths to prove Revelations is FIGURATIVE. Then try to tell us that that one teeny little scripture about 144,000 is literal. Illogical.

3. Why the WTS sees fit to pull bits and pieces from 100 different places in scripture and construct a time prophecy pointing to 1914. If it was so important why didn't God just spell it out in plain Hebrew, or Greek?

4. Why people will willingly submit to WTS dogmatism, and allow their lives to be controlled throught threat of disfellowshipping over ORGANIZATIONAL not SCRIPTURAL issues. (I already know the answer to this one: there's a whole lot of stupid walking around out there!)

• wheres caleb?
    wheres caleb?
    3. Why the WTS sees fit to pull bits and pieces from 100 different places in scripture and construct a time prophecy pointing to 1914. If it was so important why didn't God just spell it out in plain Hebrew, or Greek?

Jeeprube! You need to recognize!

4. Why people will willingly submit to WTS dogmatism, and allow their lives to be controlled throught threat of disfellowshipping over ORGANIZATIONAL not SCRIPTURAL issues. (I already know the answer to this one: there's a whole lot of stupid walking around out there!)

Woops, my bad! You do get it. My bad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit