Ever think about going BACK?

by jeeprube 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• joelbear
    joelbear

I could never face that boredom again.

• JH
    JH

Going back is not that hard.. It's staying that's hard.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    You know, just creating general havoc in JWland.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Undercover,
    I got to do just what you suggested. Before my wife and I DA'd we got to witness to JWs at my door and car groups. It was great! I had a lot of harmless loking literature and asked them some questions about their beliefs. I asked them to have some elders stop by and discuss the articles. Before we were done, we were the talk of the area congos. We are rather well known around here and I have ayounger brother who still serves as an elder. I am afraid that I was very embarrasing to him. I pray that he someday sees the falsehoods of this cult. I ended up confronting all of my siblings and you know what, the inactive ones were the worst to deal with!
    Rex

• Ticker
    Ticker

Not bloody likely. Unless it was to stir up some $hit, but like was already mentioned by Undercover I have better things to do with my time then to sit in boredom and wait for the oppurtunity to stir up $hit.

Ticker

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I've considered doing a lot of crazy sh!t in my life, but nothing that extreme!

Maybe on Halloween dressed as a Smurf...maybe.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

FUCK NO! LOL!

GBL

• chrissy
    chrissy

No way jeep. You must be smokin somethin! lol. I'm sure it is a zany phase you're going thru. What, have you ran out of things to modify on your just-empty-every-pocket jeep and suddenly found yourself with all of this free time? Surely you could... give it a lift, add rocker panels, rhino-line the thing, rig up some fog lights...something!

• Golf
    Golf

It doesn't even cross my mind. The name JW's doesn't even make me stop and ponder my relationship with them. I have emotionally & mentally detached myself. As I have said before, I have a life to live.

Golf

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

is this a joke thread?

...sorry, new here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit