Is Satan running the WTS. What say you?

by Lady Lee 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I think Satan has better things to do. In all reality, he subcontracts the job.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Well, it is definitely not under God's influence, so if the devil is the ruler of this earth...... that leads to only one conclusion as to who is running the show, even if it is indirectly - I'm certainly not saying that the higher- ups at headquarters are straight out of Buffy the Vampire slayer or anything, but their boss is definitely not who they claim it is!

I believe that they are part of the many prophets who will arise to lead people away from true christianity. They polute the gospel, add to it things that are not written, claim to be speaking for God and they get if wrong.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Satan if there is a Satan, is too clever and experienced to make up the nonsense that comes from the wbts.

God if there is a God, is too kind and caring to inflict the pain that the wbts causes its members.

So that leaves the Gov. Bdy, if they really do run things, as the guilty parties. Along with the many many maniacal Do,s Co,s and elders. Supported by the legal desk and its lawyers.

Don't forget, the wbts is only a self serving CULT.

Outoftheorg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit