Ever like someone a lot from the JWDF and....

by Vassago 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Oh, yes. In years past it was Zena. Right now it is Katie K fomr England???.... She looks really interesting and sexy and writes like an angel. I think we're 3000 miles apart, and both involved with someone we really love...but, I think we could have really been something special for each other... S4

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I don't feel as if I've gotten that personally involved to 'like' anyone. Respect, sure.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I lurked, I posted and posted and then went to an apostafest and met loads of nice people - I am sure for some it could then go a stage further from there

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Well despite the multiple marriage requests I get daily, I try and just be friends with everyone here. Some , of course, are less than friends, and some are more than friends.

As you might notice, my current avatar is a declaration of love for someone I haven't spoken with in a while. However, I've also been known to fancy a few other ladies....

• Mecurious?
  • prophecor
    prophecor

uuhhuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Hi back Lisa

(Will anyone *really* think she was talking about me?)

Well of course I was talking about you confusedjw....who else could I have been talking about?

Hi Honey, I'm really glad i made that first PM. Just need another Apostafest to see you again. Let's start one, Anyone else in Mid-America interested?

Of course I was talking about you eiu2003....who else could I have been taking about? hehehe.... Lisa

• rebel8
    rebel8

I think your best bet is to do what I did when I was 9 yrs old. I passed a note to the object of my affection (ok, just use a PM instead):

"Do you like me? Circle one and pass it back.

yes

no"

Of course Richie Rich's idea is a great one...but it only works if you're a man. I guess you could do it if you're female, but the message would be much less subtle.

• eiu2003
    eiu2003

(Will anyone *really* think she was talking about me?) Well of course I was talking about you confusedjw....who else could I have been talking about? Lisa Honey I was sure i was the one and only!!! Now i am a confusedexjw!!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    (Will anyone *really* think she was talking about me?) Well of course I was talking about you confusedjw....who else could I have been talking about? Lisa Honey I was sure i was the one and only!!! Now i am a confusedexjw!!!

hehehe Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit