Ever like someone a lot from the JWDF and....

by Vassago 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Vassago
    Vassago

not know what direction to go with it???

You don't know this person very well, BUT what you do know of this person (writings, mind, face), makes you want to know and learn more???

Share your Story.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Just in a friendly way! Lots of people. Whats great is if you get the chance to meet them in person!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Aw shucks Vas - you embarrass me!

But thanks.

• JH
    JH

No, I hate everyone here

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

PM this person and trade info after you chat a bit.....................

Duh!

Kids!?

~Hill (mutters as he shuffles of to decorate the gym for another 8th grade social class)

• John Doe
    John Doe

No. I don't spend much time here or read many posts though. JWDF is an acquired taste, and for me must be enjoyed in small doses. lol

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Here's what you do...you send the person a PM and say something about their posts or posting style or whatever.

Then they PM you back...then you PM them again...back and forth, back and forth,...then Simon will make a post about using the PM as a chat room...so you exchange email addresses and write back and forth,...then you exchange Yahoo names...and IM back and forth...then you meet them at a apostafest, and become friends.

Well at least that's how it works for me.

*waves "Hi Honey, you know I'm talking about you"

Lisa

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Hi back Lisa

(Will anyone *really* think she was talking about me?)

• damselfly
    damselfly

I believe you

dams

• eiu2003
    eiu2003

Hi Honey, I'm really glad i made that first PM. Just need another Apostafest to see you again. Let's start one, Anyone else in Mid-America interested?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit