You might be a JW if....

by TowerWatch 19 Replies latest social humour

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

I received an email a while back with a long list of statements like:

If you have never owned a two-door car you might be a JW

I thought that might make for a fun topic but I suppose that has been done here before.

Cal

• defd
    defd

Yes it has tower, I know lets try a different one. One that starts off like this

You might be a EX-JW if...........................................................................

if you own stock in Kleenex due to all the crying that you do because so-so hurt your feelings!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

If your a virgin

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

You might be defd if you suck.

GBL

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Your parents encouraged you to be a window washer instead of going to college.

You were ostracized for being the first person in your family to go to college.

• damselfly
    damselfly

.......you only wear ankle length dresses with bold floral patterns and beige pantyhose.

Dams

• defd
    defd

you might be an EX-JW if..........................................................

You see a picture of yourself on the internet with you head digitally removed...............

If at Armageddan you look up and see a flaming ball of fire coming your way..........

LOL... man i crack my self up

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    If your a virgin

At 40.

W

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

You might be defd if you have a masochistic phychology.

You might be defd if you can't fit in anywhere.

You might be defd if you can't face the truth.

You might be defd if you have no empathy.

You might be defd if you are very scared.

GBL

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

You might be a JW if....you have been beaten up by girl scouts for invading their turf......................your nose has hit so many doors you had to use Michael J's plastic surgeon.....................for some reason you feel like acting sick every Tues and thurs.......................your the only one at a family reunion..................if you have been hit more than 3 times while walking down a road......................if you have suffered from numerous dog attacks........................if you masturbate 3 times a day because you never had a girlfriend

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit