HOW LONG WILL YOU LIVE?

by Amazing1914 50 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

75, I lost13 years for drinking and smoking! Maybe its time to quit?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I better get busy on my retirement savings!

W

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

According to the test I'm good for 87, despite the fact that my BMI still falls (technically) into the obese category. That will change with time, as I've been following Weight Watchers for 2 years now and exercising regularly for almost a year and a half. 87 is longer than any male member of my family that I am aware of has lived, though not all died of natural causes and some of those might have lived past 87, at least in theory. It does seem that there are a number of risk factors that this test fails to account for - for example, I am diabetic. Even though I currently control my glucose levels through diet and exercise alone, there is no guarantee that the disease will not progress as the years go by. It's at least a strong potential risk factor for shortening my life.

I may go back in just for the heck of it and plug in some different values, e.g., assume that I'll have lost 20 pounds in another year from now, and see how that affects the tally.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    I better get busy on my retirement savings!

If they factored that in, they'd probably have me starving to death at 66. Hey, why do we need retirement savings, I wasn't even going to get out of college before Armageddon came!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

My own answer is I'll live until I die and cross over.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Cool!!!

I got to live 'til 79! Not bad at all!!!

DY

• Brother Beyond
    Brother Beyond

According to my calculations I have about a day and a half left, so this may be my last post!!!

LOL

BB

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

81... i've got 60 years left... not bad, that'll take me to 2065... I'll live to see all kinds of stuff...

They'll have found a cure for cancer but not yet for AIDS...

The first male pregnacy by 2025

The United Kingdom is split up as Scotland gains its independance.

Ireland and Northern Ireland are re-united

King Charles III is crowned king of England and Wales

Hollywood is destroyed in a huge earthquake

An Earth-like planet is discovered, lending momentum to the search for extra-terrestrial life.

An era of earthly peace sees the three superpowers - the European Union, the United States of America and the People's Democratic Republic of China - grow closer together and the world religions uniting.

Internal conflicts continue to claim the lives of millions with Yorkshire suffering a biological attack

The silicon age comes to an end in 2024, the biotech age begins.

Chelsea Clinton is elected US President

Hetero and gay couples adopt a standard 10-year wedding contract

In 2050, King William III's early retirement clears the way for his daughter Diana to be proclaimed Queen of England

People stand on Mars for the first time

Floating mirrors provide daylight for the Arctic Circle

Fish-like creatures are found thriving on Jupiter

Malaria claims its last ever victim

Neuroscience promises and end to human evil... ......

A computer worn in the ear translates any language being spoken, opening the pathways of communication for many.

I'll live to see the Watchtower allow birthdays and blood tranfusions as matters of conscience...

I'll live to see both 2014 and 2034 pass with no Big A...

I'll live to see the "Princes of Men" taking over the shepherding of the worldwide "flock" because all the members of the GB have passed away

I'll live to see the Watchtower bankrupt and clinging onto a handful of followers who think its the "Great Tribulation"...

(I might even live to see who the next King of the North is)

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    An era of earthly peace sees the three superpowers - the European Union, the United States of America and the People's Democratic Republic of China - grow closer together

Or as they will come to be known, Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia?

Chelsea Clinton is elected US President

She'd have to be a better choice than her Mom...

• bebu
    bebu

93!

Yikes!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit