HOW LONG WILL YOU LIVE?

by Amazing1914 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

The following link is very interesting. It is from the web site of Northwestern Mutual Financial. They are part of Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance. This is the only company that shares the TOP rating with New York Life for being the best and safest company in the world.

Watch the AGE tabulator at the top left of your screen change as you answer various questions. In my case, if I keep doing things right, I have a good chance of living to 80 years of age. These life charts are fairly accurate given the mathematical law of large numbers. Of course there are exceptions. But, this at least gives some idea, and one of the best insurance companies is willing to gamble on it when issuing life insurance. http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html Have fun, and lets see who can LIVE THE LONGEST! Jim W.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Not long enough, if the jw's are right!

• JH
    JH

Your longevity is: 90

• myself
    myself

Until I die.

• damselfly
    damselfly

I shall live until the ripe old age of 93. This makes me very paniciky as I have nothing in place for my future. On the plus side I will probably lose my mind and have no clue about it any way.

Dams

• blondie
    blondie

93 which is just about right for the females in my family.

• Soledad
    Soledad

79. I guess its because I'm overweight and I smoke and drink a little ok a lot!

funny thing, my dad turns 79 on Saturday. He smokes 2 packs a day and has been for probably 50 years!

• talesin
    talesin

92 --- ugggh!

I hope the next 45 years is easier than the last ...

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Chalk that up to heart problems in the family and not enough vegetables (so vegetables here I come! ).

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Jeeezus im gonna live to 98!

I think the things that made the biggest difference were that I dont drink, smoke, take drugs, and eat REALLY healthy.

My kids are gonna HATE me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit