It's time to say goodbye for awhile

by Dustin 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Brother Beyond
    Brother Beyond

As a person who drops in to this site periodically, and then goes for months without dropping by, I understand what you are saying. Sometimes its good to just let the past fade to the past when we are ready for that.

Most of my recent posts have had nothing to do with the dubs, but occasionally somthing gets to me and I sound off about it. That is why this site is so good.

All the best Dustin.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Take Care!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• damselfly
    damselfly

Bye Dustin. Thanks for all the pms, I hope to meet you and your wife someday. Check in from time to time ok?

Sarah

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

best wishes and take care

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Remember nothing is forever....so if you get lonely or down you know where we are and won't berate you for showing up. Good luck!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

See yah round!

Kwin

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Dustin, what a nice post. Glad your healed, hopeful and thankful.

Another JWD success story Simon

Go get the marrow buddy!

• Frog
    Frog

Hi Dustin my friend:) I think it's awesome that you've reached this stage in the healing process, i really do:)) I can fully relate to the page you're on at present. I'm happy for the few lovely online friendships and support I've made on JWD, but right now I'm quite happy to retreat and move on with life a little. It's hard to imagine back at the begining that we'd ever get to this stage, but we have, and I'm so very proud of us. Make sure you drop me a line from time to time and let me know of the progress you're making with your studies. Uni life will help you to question even deeper than you might have ever done before, I know it will be really great for you.

Thinking of you heaps, and thanks for letting us know where you're at. You will be remembered on JWD by many I'm sure. Take care, love from frog xx

• Es
    Es

Congrats dustin, all the best in your new life, have fun es

• Frog
    Frog

has he gone yet??...is it now safe to talk about him?!! hehe...lubya dusty boy xx Frog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit