Did I call on you?

by ackack 24 Replies latest jw friends

• lilybird
    lilybird

I live just east of Toronto, but no one has called at my house in over 15 years as we are "marked " as apostates. Too bad really because I would like to share why I am "apostate" to a JW at my door,,,, Anyways.. Welcome to the forum.....

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Did you call on me? Probably not.

But I did have two women call on me back in 2003.

I remember it was...how predictable, early in the morning. My partner and I were sleeping. I heard a 'knock' on the door. I should have known, but being in a newly awakened stupor, I went to the door. I opened it, no one was there, but I did see two women down the landing from my place, knocking on my neighbour's door. I leaned my head out...saying: "Hello".

The two women, an older woman accompanied by a much younger woman came to my door. Within seconds, it was most obvious: they were Jehovah's Witnesses.

Honestly, I used to think that in their infinite wisdom and divine guidance, they'd know NOT to call on me. But they did. Hmm....begs the question now doesn't it?

Anyways, within a few seconds she went on about something...pulling out her Watchtower & Awake magazine.

Now get this, I immediately interupted them stating: "Hold on...hold on, I am an apostate" - she kept on going. My partner Drew could hear what was going on inside. I repeat to her, but this time saying: "You didn't hear a word I said, I AM AN APOSTATE!"

With that, she quickly put the magazines back into her purse and scurried off rapidly down the landing.

I closed the door. Walked back inside. Drew says: "I can't believe that she did not hear you the first time". I've shared with him a-plenty about the JWs.

So...ack ack, I know it wasn't you, because it was not a male at my door.

Barrington Avenue, is only around the corner from me. Not the prettiest part of East Toronto. White Trash heaven.

I wonder what kingdom hall these folks may have been from. Victoria Park & Kingston Road area?

I'm still in the same vacinity.

How are you managing? I hope you're doing alright. You'll find your disorders will improve over time, once you shed the weight of the WTBTS teachings. Trust me, it went that way for me over time.

Best wishes, good health, both mental and physically.

• Frog
    Frog
    When he said he was an apostate, i kinda of stammered. Wasn't really sure what to say (after all, its not in the reasoning book)

lol! hehehahahehe...

Nice to make your acquaintance ackack. Hope you like it around here, it's a good place for newbies to thrash things out:)) Frog x

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

It wasnt me, ive never been to canada. But welcome to the site anyway....

• wanton
    wanton

HI Ack Ack,

I think it was me! I believe in a closed circuit. Do you WAN? I want to congratulate you to the board! I am new with all types of calculating technology.

sometimes i go with "fan fan"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit