Did I call on you?

by ackack 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ackack
    ackack

when i was a dub, i called on someone who identified themselves as an "apostate". was that you? it was on barrington, in toronto canada. at any rate, if it WAS you, let me know. i'd like to say, hello :)

• Dimples
    Dimples

No, it wasn't me but you can tell me hello anyway

Hello to you , ack ack!

DIMPLES

• kls
    kls

Welcome ackack,,,LOL,,,wasn't me but hello.

• JH
    JH

Welcome ackack

Is your name Hermann?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Welcome.

I wish it was me... this would be so cool.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I live in Toronto, but no JWs ever call on me because I'm a demonized apostate. They think I'll spew green venom at them just before eating their heads in a single gulp. Also, I don't live on Barrington.

Another poster on this board that I talk to regularly had someone stop by his house and he told them he was an apostate, but he doesn't live on Barrington either.

W

• ackack
    ackack

The initial call was on his girlfriend.

When he said he was an apostate, i kinda of stammered. Wasn't really sure what to say (after all, its not in the reasoning book)

I stammered out something, and he said, "don't worry, the nervousness goes away with time". In retrospect a fairly good comeback, though a bit rude :)

Come to think of it, there is nothing better than the "Snappy comeback" in service. Too bad there isn't a "Snappy Comebacks from the Scriptures", would have made service ten times more fun.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Wasn't me either ackack - is that your most memorable home visit? Welcome

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Welcome ackack! I think your name is the coolest I have ever seen. LMAO

It reminds me what a comedian (sp) was saying one day on tv. He said he never read because he had an irritating voice and when you read you hear your own voice in your head!!!

LOL, I can't see your name without hearing a gagging/choking sound in my head. You made my day.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi ackack,

Welcome to the board. I hope you find the "apostate" you called on. That would be neat.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit