What's On Your Mind????

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey - someone who knows about Bond themes - I have them all in my collection.

I've also got the Austin Powers sound tracks and one of them is "The Look of Love" - you know the

song by Dusty Springfield except it's not her singing it on this album. I would love to know who

has done covers of that song if anyone knows. (I don't have album covers or anything like that to look

to see who it is)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What to make for dinner?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

The fact that we are having an open house at 1 pm, and I am a stressball today. <ARGH!!!!!>

Need help...please send chocolate...

J

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh no now I'm thinking about See's!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Get out of my fantasy, Josie! That fudge is mine!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh you can have the fudge, I'll take the California Brittle

California BrittleĀ®

Yummy!!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

<drool> <stress> <drool> <stress>

It's going to be an interesting day...My 'spidey senses' see a trip to Sees Candies in the Mall before the day is out.

J

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Consiousness, is it really there, are we aware of its existence, life is so short , especially when you lost 30 something years in the cult and are now in your 60's. Death is so close, what's next? Should I or What do you think Minimus?

Blueblades

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I just finished my last piece of White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut candybar and I want more.

Chocolate!
    Gimme the kind with Nuts!
    Dark bars
    Milk bars
    And Messican chocolate' in mugs

Gimme Fudge!

(sung to the tune of Hair!)

• kls
    kls

Canning , my Niece has been calling me all day with questions of canning vegtables till my head hurts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit