Words You Have A Hard Time Saying or Spelling

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I have the hardest time saying "entrepeneur".....See, I'm having difficulty saying and spelling it! Any words you seem to have difficulty with?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I have difficulty with words that say and spell "I don't give a crap about anyone I don't know."

Noel

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

"I love Jehovah's spirit oppointed earthly organization, the watchtower bible and tract society, and it's leadership, the faithfull and dsscreet,in particular, the governing body".

steve

• Ellie
    Ellie

I can't pronounce 'particularly'

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I can't say "Arnold Palmer"...but then I rarely have to....

Coffee

• minimus
    minimus

Frannie, don't take things out of context.

• minimus
    minimus

I hate it when someone says axed instead of asked. Birfday instead of birthday. Febuary vs. February.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

did I stutter?

~Hill

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Usually have to look up "serosanguineous" quite often when having to spell it.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Frannie, don't take things out of context.

Really, Minimal? Well YOU posted this (below-captioned) as topic on another thread. I just felt it more appropriate to address it more tactfully on this thread. Save your counsel for somebody that cares.

Let me tell you some things I'm totally disinterested in. Someone showed me pictures of their uncompleted garage! Like I care!! I don't have any interest when someone tells a story and tells me names, places and dates about a person I don't know and will never care about. Who cares???

Noel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit