Wacky Email to Quotes: why do they even bother

by Quotes 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Good for you and congratulations on your newfound interest in Canadian copyright law!

I await your future correspondence. Let's see: four years at law school, plus two or three years as articling student. I'll wait for your response in year 2012. Oh, wait. Never mind. Armageddon will be here before then! You had better study faster!!

OMG, this is too funny! (((((()))))))

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

This is pretty hilarious. The WTS teaches that Watchtower publications are "spiritual food" provided by the "faithful & discreet slave class", which is a pathetic way to find biblical support for a publishing company governing a religion, but we all know that spiritual food and guidance does not come from any ordinary "anointed" person who sends the guidance to Brooklyn but it is only claimed to come from the "anointed" "governing body" in Brooklyn. So here comes a wacko who thinks that because he is one of the "anointed", the Watchtower publications are as much his as they are of the governing body, and thus he holds legal copyright rights! LOL!! I would love to see him arguing before a court of law that his spiritual calling makes him a legal copyright holder...

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

+ = Lex

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Funny guy, this "Lex" character! Sad thing is, he probably thinks he's extremely intelligent. Why haven't you done what you Lex has ordered you to do, Quotes? I'm sure his congregation really misses that attitude!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Leolaia said: "So here comes a wacko who thinks that because he is one of the "anointed", the Watchtower publications are as much his as they are of the governing body, and thus he holds legal copyright rights!"

Exactly, this is what Lex seems to be saying. He is annointed, therefore he is in a position to launch an enforcement of copyright protection for WTS works. HAH!! I hope he does bother to try to find a lawyer, it will cost him money, provide an excellent anti-witness (to everyone he calls), and result in nothing. What a psycho!

~Quotes, of the "loves airline food, seriously I do" class

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

ROFLMAO

• rebel8
    rebel8

The guy sounds...shall I borrow a term from the Brits...DAFT!

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

One of the best exchanges I've read - congratulations. I wish I could write, or speak, like that. The guy started off as pompous and extremely haughty but was sent away with his tail between his legs. He is no match for you!

• Quotes
    Quotes

jaffacake, don't sell yourself short. Anyone can make a delusional psycho look like a retard. I really should be ashamed of myself. ;)

I suspect even the R&F dubs think Lex is a Nut Bag.

Quotes, of the "wishing stupidity was painful" class

• z
    z

Q

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO wow this is too much for one day ok going to sleep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit