Wacky Email to Quotes: why do they even bother

by Quotes 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

Glad you enjoyed it, Hawk. And glad I'm not alone in thinking this is pretty funny, because, as they say, "he who laughs alone... is nuts".

BTW, didn't anyone notice my dig regarding his occupation? He pompously referred to being the "the main administrator of an aviation organization", which I interpreted as "the secretary/receptionist at the place that supplies food services to airlines?" Not that there is anything wrong with such a job; I just wanted to bring pompous "Lex" back down to reality-- and have fun while doing so.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Beautifully done!

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

great post quotes, really enjoyed reading it, and yes I did notice the dig about the airline, but he's probably to brain -dead to react to it.thanks a lot

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Frankly, your email belongs, if anywhere besides the trash, in a textbook on paranoid delusional behavior

wow, tell it like it is!

Its great to see the inner workings of a loonys mind. And this guy thinks god is going to invite him to his house to live??

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Quotes

I loved reading this - in fact I love getting delusional complaints letters. At one of my jobs some guy sent the same letter copied to the prime minster over 90 times over a period of several years! You kind of feel sorry for these people...

I thought your responses excellent - in fact I think you rather hope Lexy gets back to you so you can exchange more of the most civil banter! I almost envy you your mail bag.

crumpet

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

crumpy I can send you some loonytunes post if you like.

will it damage our friendship though?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

KK - do you get genuine complaints letters then? Is this from the kids for your gestapo teaching methods?! LOL!

• Frog
    Frog

I only have a few words for you and these excentrics you receive in your mail bag...'return to sender';)) Oh well, you're doing a great job and we appreicate your good humor! Ciao Frog xxx

• willyloman
    willyloman

We had a pioneer like that in our congo some years back and there was a movement to make him an elder. The other elders thought better of it and by a narrow vote he was not recommended for appointment. He was so pissed off he moved far, far away, where for all I know he is now the presiding overseer.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFLMAO!!!

Quotes, I don't know how you do it. But keep sharing your wonderful responses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit