Prayers for Outnfree

by Robdar 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

It's Thursday. Time to share the love with Outnfree with our weekly prayer vigil. Please be with us tonight at 8:00 central (9:00 Eastern, 7:00 Mountain, 6:00 Pacific)

Please send your good thoughts, positive vibes and prayers to Brenda Ryan (Outnfree's real name) in the Detroit, MI metro area. Let's visualize her cancer fading away while the chemo does its job without making her feel ill.

I moved this past weekend and still do not have my computer connected because I am basically clueless when it comes to computers. I am posting from the library. I hope that one of our fine forum members will help keep this thread alive until after the vigil.

Brenda, much love to you.

Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar

BTT.

Goodnight all.

Robyn

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thanks, Robyn!

If those who are participating would focus on my eyes this evening, it would be helpful. I am having problems with my vision -- things are blurry up close and they feel raw as though I've been crying, yet they are not bloodshot or dry, even. Weird.

Otherwise, the bone pain finally subsided on Monday and this next week will be the best one before I do it all again on the 11th.

Love to all,

Brenda

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    If those who are participating would focus on my eyes this evening, it would be helpful.

You got it, Brenda!

I almost forgot, so I am glad that Robyn took the time to go the the library to post this!!

love to you both,

Annie

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Brenda, I will be thinking of you especially tonite, I honestly think of you often I hope I have time to sit and write you next week, to let you know how things are going for me and my folks . There are so many in our family that have DR.s appts this upcoming week and I am praying that things will be ok for all.

I am sorry to hear about your vision , as that is such a precious thing especially when you are trying to keep up on reading and all that is going on with your recovery.

Stay strong dear lady and know you are loved and positive thoughts are being sent your way.

Hugssssssss and more hugs Dede

• kls
    kls

Thanks for the reminder

• prophecor
    prophecor

Will be on the ready, Robyn and thanks for the reminder

Art

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Outnfree,

Many have had great sucess going to Germany with the new heat treatment they are giving there. Cancer hates heat, and they are heating the body while you receive the chemo. It has been very good as far a results go. Is that a possibility with you?

Also, if you e-mail me, I will give you some good books that talk about alternative things you can do in conjunction with the chemo to heal. If you're interested, e-mail me at <[email protected]> and I will discuss it with you.

I had cancer and am now completely healed due to some of the things I learned.

Best Wishes,

Outaservice

• lawrence
    lawrence

Brenda-

I'm there in spirit.

peace and blessings,

lawrence

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

The eyes have it, Brenda ! ! !

~Merry