Creationist Answer Please

by skyman 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skyman
    skyman

Yesterday there was a post that made me think. I have a question for you. I think Creationist are ruled by emotion and not by provable facts. But some of the points on the side of evolution can not be proved either and here is what is interesting to me the Scientist are willing to change when they are proven wrong. But the Creationist are never willing to change. To all of you that believe in creation I have a question >>>

>>>

WHO created GOD. The every reason you will not believe in evolution is because you say someone had to create us.The same argument is back at you. Who created GOD someone had to. Don't tell me he allway exsisted. I can say life allways exsisted on one planet or another life has allway been there. This does not make sense does it so neither does GOD always exsisted. It seems to me Both sides have one and the same problem. THE BEGINNING>

• skyman
    skyman

What is the question to deep for you creationist?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I created god. His name is Matt

Matt

Sorry skyman, I know you want serious responses, but I cant help myself. After all you only exist at my pleasure.

Carry on!

• Pole
    Pole

skyman,
    I think I'm gonna start a thread on Thales of Miletus. I see the problem you're hinting at and I think thales was the first known philosopher to address the problem.
    Until then, I wish you a good many replies from creationists. ;-)
    Pole

• sharona12
    sharona12

1) Basic Law of the Universe; E=MC^2. Matter, anything in the material world, cannot be created or destroyed- it can only change states (solid, liquid, gas); therefore, everything that is, is because God caused it to become. HE is the ever existing source of all matter and energy. HE ALWAYS has been and always will be- you cannot ignore the Basic Law of the Universe.

2) About 95% of all matter is "missing" in the Universe. Scientists know that it is there, somewhere, they just don't know how or where to find it. Gee, you'd think it would occur to them that maybe God is what they should be looking for, then they'd find all that "missing" matter.

• skyman
    skyman

I don't think any of them will reply because it is all a matter of emotion and they can't answer without possibly looking stupid so they are not secure enough to answer.

• skyman
    skyman

I was posting while you were Sharon12 Thanks for your post. But you are quoting Enstein theory he also said the biggest problem for him is the question of GOD because there has to be a beginning Enstein himself acknowledged and he did not have an answer so back at you do you think you are smarter than Enstein because he did not know the answer.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

(puts on creationist hat [i can't help myself, sorry {yes, these are brackets within brackets <kind of like the infinite paradoxical regression creationists enter into whilst trying to answer this question *LOL*>}])

if i were a creationist, and i really thought about it hard, the most honest answer i could give would be:

evolution is true. however, it's a program that god wrote, and he still tinkers with it (speciation). how did god come into existence? well, the same way that life came into existence on earth. slowly, over time, he evolved from a spiritual primordial soup.

of course, the problem with this is that god is no longer "perfect", requiring our devotion. rather, he now appears as a rather lazy computer programmer. and also, the creationist would enter into an infinite regression when asked where did the "spiritual primordial" soup come from?

boy! creationists have really backed themselves into a corner with this one!

TS

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    1) Basic Law of the Universe; E=MC^2. Matter, anything in the material world, cannot be created or destroyed- it can only change states (solid, liquid, gas); therefore, everything that is, is because God caused it to become. HE is the ever existing source of all matter and energy. HE ALWAYS has been and always will be- you cannot ignore the Basic Law of the Universe.

Can it not? Can you explain to me them please why matter when going through a small hole, can interfere after the hole. It gives a pattern the same as light. This means that like light, matter can extinguis itself.

2) About 95% of all matter is "missing" in the Universe. Scientists know that it is there, somewhere, they just don't know how or where to find it. Gee, you'd think it would occur to them that maybe God is what they should be looking for, then they'd find all that "missing" matter.

It is funny, that people think that everything they can not see, is God. I can't see the backside of the moon, I do not think that the backside of the moon is God.
    The feeling that God is matter is also a strange one. It means God is his own creation....

• Pole
    Pole
    The feeling that God is matter is also a strange one. It means God is his own creation...

Wouldn't such a view count as a variety of pantheism?

Pole

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit