"One Thing About The Jehovah's Witnesses, They Know How To Party & Drink"..

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

GBL, you stated it perfectly.

• Mary
    Mary

The majority of elders that I know all drink to excess and I don't mean occasionally----I mean all the time. Last year, I know what elder who got pulled over by the cops for speeding. He was doing about 70 mph in a 30 mph zone. He lost 6 points off his license and had to go to court. Fortunately for him, the cop didn't know that he had also consumed 5 or 6 beers or he would have been charged with DUI as well.

Needless to say, this isn't known in the congregation. I found out because this elder was stupid enough to tell an "inactive" Witness, thinking that it'd never go anywhere, because this person doesn't go to the Hall any more. However, I've kept this nice little tidbit in my back pocket in case I ever need to blackmail him.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    However, I've kept this nice little tidbit in my back pocket in case I ever need to blackmail him.

Never mind the back pocket. Post the details, and his pic. heh heh.

I think most JWs don't drink to excess. Most of them know it's time to stop when they start puking.

W

• delilah
    delilah

I dunno about the "partying" bit, but they sure do know how to guzzle the alcohol down.....and if they're caught, BOY, do they squeal like a stuck pig!!!!! .....but the parties,(except when I was a teen) naw!!! B O R I N G.....

Delilah

• Soledad
    Soledad

Where did you hear about this min? Interesting spot for a group of "true chrisitans" to be in, don't you think??

• upside/down
    upside/down

I called a few bro's on their being drunk as hell and obvious to all, several times...

They made up the sorriest lies to cover themselves...one even said it was some prescription meds he was on...not the alkeehol.

I said that's funny, cuz I was drinking with you and you chugged 3 bottles of wine... while I only had 2 glasses...YOU drank the rest...

Of course, since this was a "rich" brother...I was ordered to "forget" it and if it was ever mentioned again I could be charged with upsetting the "peace" of the congo....silly me complied.

u/d(of the seen sooo many sh*t-faced elders class)

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

awww come on guys let the witnesses have this one thing! they can't do coke or fuck or go skydiving or celebrate anything... LET THEM HAVE THIS ONE VICE TO INDULGE IN!

bethel minute

• upside/down
    upside/down

This ONE "vice"...

By my count they have plenty of "vice"...

Slandering, gossiping, greediness, fornication, lying, pedophelia, plagerism, shunning, protecting predators (of all types), re-writing scripture, quoting out of context, denying of education, inducing poverty, praising ignorance, rewarding blind obedience, stealing, extortion, blackmail, laziness, gluttony, bearing false witness, coveting...

I guess with all that... some stiff alkeehol must be a necessity...in "moderation" of course (yeah right!)...

u/d(of the no wonder they're full of alkeeholics class)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:they can't do coke or fuck or go skydiving or celebrate anything... LET THEM HAVE THIS ONE VICE TO INDULGE IN!

Hey I'm all for them drinking their faces off if it gives em a little peace of mind. Hell, I'll buy those boozers a round myself next time I see em sloshed out of their minds at the local watering hole.

GBL

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

The majority of elders that I know all drink to excess and I don't mean occasionally----I mean all the time. Last year, I know what elder who got pulled over by the cops for speeding. He was doing about 70 mph in a 30 mph zone. He lost 6 points off his license and had to go to court. Fortunately for him, the cop didn't know that he had also consumed 5 or 6 beers or he would have been charged with DUI as well.

People who do this ...drink and drive after lots of Beers...are usually serial offenders who think they will always get away with it.I hate these selfish bastards.I would be tempted to find where this Guy drinks (most People have locals)watch him get in his Motor and call the Police immediately.No compunction involved at all!

Have i said i hate Drink drivers?

Going back to the point though,yes it was definitely true in my old Cong that the Elders drank the most.Our Po (still in charge btw)was a renowned pissead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit