watchtowerfarm.org????

by TowerWatch 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

I stand corrected the file name for his photo on his web site is "elderlycouple.jpg". I can understand why he would not want to put his own picture on his web site but he is claiming it is his photo.

This is puzzling!

TowerWatch

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Something very freaky just happened with this thread. When it was coming up it caused my MS Word to automatically launch and display a Word document with a preview of the book.

Same thing happened to me Else.

• sf
    sf

PEANUTS FOR CHRISTMAS A True Story - Lulu.com
    Margaret Runge has written a book that will inspire its readers to pause and
    reflect on their own lives. PEANUTS FOR CHRISTMAS is a book that should be on ...
    www.lulu.com/peanutschristmas - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

• thom
    thom

This is the snippet of a name I found in their email address on the site: [email protected]
    Elsewhere, I would guess that at sometime in the past you clicked a box on your browser when opening a .DOC file that says something like "Always use this action when loading a file of type .DOC. You can probably find a setting to change that back.
    My browser offerred for me to open it or save it.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Something very freaky just happened with this thread. When it was coming up it caused my MS Word to automatically launch and display a Word document with a preview of the book.

Same thing happened to me Else.

And to me.

• lucky
    lucky

That publisher to elder book is definitely a joke. And the other book seems like it might be a bit "heretical", too. It also is a bit odd that the website seems to indicate that they live at Patterson (on the "About Us" page) but their website is called watchtowerfarm. Watchtower Farms and Patterson are two different sites in two different counties. I'm very anxious to see what happens with this site...

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

I asked him about his book "Publisher to Elder in Six Months" he posted that it was "tongue in cheek".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit