watchtowerfarm.org????

by TowerWatch 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene
    Registrant Name:Margaret Runge

Registrant Organization:Runge, Margaret

Registrant City:JAMAICA

Registrant State/Province:NY

May or may not be the same person, but there is a Margaret Millbrook Runge listed as a NYS Provider with the TRE Center (Technology Resources for Education). So, if these folks are for real, they may have gone to her for help setting up this website.

~Merry

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm doing some checking too and will post anything I find out. Here's that book you're talking about. It definitely appears to be a joke, and frankly I don't believe an active jw would write such a thing under his real name.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Nobody by the author's name has an address listed in Patterson or Walkill.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Here's a book preview. I think it's a joke. I'll stop now.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I love mysteries. Can you tell?

• rocky220
    rocky220

just what we all needed......rocky220

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Something very freaky just happened with this thread. When it was coming up it caused my MS Word to automatically launch and display a Word document with a preview of the book.

As I understand it, the web browser should NEVER automatically load ANY file from the web without your giving it permission.

What's going on?

• rebel8
    rebel8

It's demons, Elsewhere.

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

The file name of the picture he claims is of his wife and he is "oldercouple.jpg" seems to me a strange file name to give to a picture of yourself. Sounds like the name of a file someone downloaded from the Internet. I could be wrong but that's the way it looks to me.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Seems like a good covert way to anti-witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit