10 Years out BUT!!

by Vassago 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Vassago
    Vassago

I have been out of the organization for 10 years now!

I was born and raised in it and even married a man of the same faith. But at 21 I walked away and looked back only a couple of times.

But only for the past 2 or 3 years, I have been doing things that I find fun.

It is like I have been born again.

I find myself experimenting with things that I always found interesting, or just wanting to try

I have been brainwashed for so long that it has taken me all these years to let go and to try things.

I am learning all over again. Trying to let go of the bad, and let the exciting, creative, new, naughty things come into my life.

Teach me how to let go and enjoy more!!!!!

Vass

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Vassago, welcome to your life!

And, btw, Welcome to JWD. You'll find many like minded and like-experienced people here.

Love and hugs

Brenda

• Dustin
    Dustin

Cool. Welcome aboard and good luck continuing your new life.

• M.J.
    M.J.

The experiences of some Ex-JWs to me kinda sounds similar to an overprotected kid that goes wild after finding the freedom of moving out of the house. Some become hedonists...but there are other paths as well. I hope that above all you remain careful.

• Es
    Es

welcome, enjoy your new freedom, its great fun and welcome to the board es

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Go to Vegas Oct 7-9 and get corrupted at the Luxor.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Touch EVERYTHING...

u/d(of the like a child class)

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

sex on ecstasy, girls have multibles i mean like 15 to 20 times and its real hard for a guy to get 1 but if he does its like 10 min long and you have to pull your toenails out of the bottom of your feet when your done.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Welcome to the real world of the living, Vassago!

I know that a lot of folks go a bt hog wild when exiting from the evil Witchtower cult, but not everyone does. That's why I used to get so annoyed when JWs automatically are programmed to think when anyone leaves (especially due to inner conflict over the stupid doctrinal issues) that you are diving right into the underworld and sex-drugs-and rock & roll!

"Dabbling" can mean anything to looking into other philosophies, politics, cultures, geneaolgy, painting, hobbies and crafts......and anything else that you now have the time to pursue!

GO FOR IT!!!!!

• upside/down
    upside/down

I guess I'm an "apostate" now...

I've never had immoral sex, done drugs or ...well ok I have been to a lot of Rock concerts...

I'm still a "good" person...but I refrain from most judging (always have) and don't NEED some fellow imperfect son of Adam telling me what his version of "God" is anymore...

I do know this...the WTS LIED to me...and I'm a generally honest person...I genuinely bought their schtik, hook line and sinker...and they still turned on me and my family and shun us to this day FOR NO GOOD REASON.

With friends like that...who needs vengeful "God"...

Now I'm LIVING...without their control and love it.

u/d(of the totally clean conscience class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit