What's your cell phone plan?

by JH 20 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Nextel with unlimited everything.

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

with sprint dial * 2 when the voice comes on say English or whatever when they asked what you called for say dropped call then wait a second and hang up. you can do that 20 times a month and it will knock of $0.50 every time. i have an email address somewhere where you send this guy $2 through paypal and he gives you a number and you call sprint and tell them that you referred that number and then sprint gives you a $20 credit for the next month.

ill look it up if anyone wants it but if you have sprint try the drop call thing it works

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Cell phones? I've heard of them. I even had one once when I was required by an employer for whom I worked only 6 months.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Let's see: 2 cell phones 1100 plan minutes per month Unlimited Nights/Weekends starting at 7 PM until 7 AM and Friday 7PM until Monday 7AM Unlimited mobile to mobile within the network Bonus benefits include belonging to the nation's # 1 provider of dropped calls and hidden charges All for the unbelivable cost of $87.39 per month
    Cingular Wireless - Raising the Bar in Substandard Service

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

if anyone has t mobile try the Atomic Dove game. i thinkk the winner gets $500 each month. its a fun game and doesnt take up to much time. highest i placed was 19th. i got a shirt i think

• rebel8
    rebel8

$60 US for 2 phones (me/husband), includes 500 anytime minutes, and free weekends/holidays to call anyone. Free to call each other any time. Also free calls to anyone btwn 9 pm and 6 am any day. We are getting rid of our land line and using only cells.

• JH
    JH

I read somewhere that cells are way more expensive to operate in Canada than in the US

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I had a cell phone for a while, but had to drop it, as there aren't that many towers up here, so there's very unreliable signal.

My boo has one, which he uses for work. He pays nothing, as the company he works for gave it to him.

• G Money
    G Money

USA - Cingular, kind of sux but free evenings / weekends and no long distance within the USA. Also have international plan which is ok, like 9 cents to Mexico, and low rates to S. America. I get like 1100 minutes a month and 200 text msgs. Also have discounted dialing from Mexico to call the USA as cell phone calls from a cell phone in Mexico to the US is like 2 dollars a minute. So I use the US cell to call the usa for 69 cents a minute. Pay phones with ladatel card are cheaper for 45 cents.

Mexico - Movistar. Its a prepaid service and I got a cool unlocked phone on ebay to put the chip in. I recharge in 100 peso increments. I can call fixed lines for a peso a minute (9 cents) and text message for about 8 cents. Calls to other cell phones are like 30 cents but can be less. Its kind of fuzzy as to what the real charges are but texting is what everybody here does the most as you can easily run out of credit. They have a promotion now with a 30% bonus of time for each recharge. My phone is web capable but not sure if they support it yet.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I'm on the vodafone super cap. I pay $49 and get $230 of credit. I can download ringtones, pictures, send MMS messages all the functions of normal plan. This lasts me for a full month.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit