Would you date or marry outside of your race?

by Dimples 57 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yes, I have done so before.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'd be pretty concerned if the person voted for Bush though.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

my ex was bi-racial (if you like) so i was happy to do so. dont regret the marriage on the basis of race, just he basis she was a psycho. lol

• shera
    shera

Yes,I would.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Yes, I actually did date out of my race(s).

I'm Japanese-American Potluck (Scot-Irish, German, Dutch, French, Cherokee). My husband is *gasp* English, French, Cherokee.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I f'got my one exception; I wouldn't want my kid to marry a Jap/Scot-Irish/German/Dutch/French/Cherokee. Not because they are bad people per se, but they just won't work; they prefer to stand around under the AC vents all day.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I f'got my one exception; I wouldn't want my kid to marry a Jap/Scot-Irish/German/Dutch/French/Cherokee. Not because they are bad people per se, but they just won't work; they prefer to stand around under the AC vents all day.

LMAO! You are such a pot-stirrer!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I've dated people of colour, but I've married those of mostly caucasion decent - hey, I love blond hair and blue eyes!. However, I have absolutely NO issues with bi-multi-human-racial anything. BTW - I've been married 3 times.... and divorced 3 times. So much for marrying w/in my "race". I say people of colour because I'm very fair-skinned. Just about the only colour I have or get is freckles! In the summer they run together in the semblence of a tan - if I bother going out in the sun. In the winter, they fade.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit