Would you date or marry outside of your race?

by Dimples 57 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Does having had an affair count?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I too stick to the human race. If we try to group people by skin color, well I have too many in my mixing pot to pick just one.

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

I am a white male married to a black woman, no problems in my book there.

As to the human race joke comments, I have seen anime and fantasy pics of many different sci-fi humanoid races, some of them quite attractive. If aliens were real and I encountered any of these, I would quite probably be attracted to them. I have especially become fascinated by the concept of felinoids in this way, and if those were real I would probably have "cat scratch fever" in the same way that people say if a white person is attracted to an Asian they have "yellow fever" or to a black person, "jungle fever". Ok...yeah, I'm a geek. *shrugs*

AATW, of the Kirk was the f___in' MAN, cause he had sex with every species of female he had contact with class

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Allalongthewatchtower, do feringi's (sp?) turn your crank?

• heathen
    heathen

I'm saving myself for the raelians ........................the lizzard people .

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Well, I married a white man of similar ancestry to my own. Most of his people came from Kentucky, though - which might as well be a foreign country as far as this California gal is concerned.

Since our marriage opened up, I've been seeing mostly nonwhite people. Recently caught myself thinking, "It's time to put out a personals ad - I want to speak Spanish again."

Um, no, it wouldn't matter at all if my son our daughter brought home a person of color to "meet the parents." They tend to pick good people. That's what matters.

gently feral

• greendawn
    greendawn

What really matters is the personality and character whatever else there is, is only skin deep. Actually I like half cast girls quite a lot, Beyonce or Ciara types.

• thom
    thom

I wouldn't have any problem with it.
    But as long as there are still nice full sized German girls around, it probably won't happen.

• Toronto_Guy
    Toronto_Guy

Actually, I'm somewhat biased...

I've only ever dated people who are a different race than myself ;)

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    I've only ever dated people who are a different race than myself ;)

It was the same case with me until recently... although i am still more attracted to people of a different skin colour to myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit