a question of conscience

by KAYTEE 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Dear Lurkers/Trolls or whatever you consider yourselves to be,

How can you read all of the info on this forum regarding UN scandal, alleged paedophilia, failed prophecies, U-turn on blood etc. and not have your conscience affected before Jehovah. Do you really believe that you have a clean conscience before Jehovah. i.e do you agree or disagree with the material found on this site.

Peter chapter 3 verse 15 - ....always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope in you.

Because of this scripture, we would expect an answer.

Kaytee

• greendawn
    greendawn

Let's hope they will see the obvious but unfortunately they can't go and discuss these issues with the elders because they could end up being described as apostates.

• peggy
    peggy

"we would expect an answer"?????? I come here for information. No where else to go. I, as the last reply so accurately noted, cannot go to "spiritual men" for answers to ALL my questions. I will say this: The tone of your message is somewhat offensive! Lurkers, or whatever you call yourselves???? I am just a confused person who found an interesting sight for information. What the HELL do you call YOURSELF!??? APOSTATE, PRIESTESS, KNOWLEDGEABLE ONE???? GET OVER YOURSELF, and allow ones to continue to seek information from a welcoming board!!!!

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

I agree with Peggy, here, actually. Hm, I think some of the people here (myself included, actually), should be a bit more friendly to the JW-visitors (except from Scholar and DefD, they suck!). After all, coming to websites like this is a first step out of insanity.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Give 'em a break.

They come here looking for answers and truth about an evil organisation that has emotionally, physically and spiritually damaged people for over 100 years. They sure don't need any more guilt heaped on top of them. They get enough of that BS from the cult. Your attitude toward what you obviously do not understand is very reminiscent of the typical Pharisaic JW elder.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

to become an ex-jw, one must lurk first, the FACT that Jehovah's Witnesses are reading information here is a HUGE bonus, nothing to be upset about really, it's a long road for everyone, and all take a different path. Hopefully they start the path here.

Nuff said

run

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

First of all I must apologise profusely to all who have been upset by my comments. My thoughts obviously came over not in the way I intended them to do. When I spoke of Lurkers and Trolls I was only meaning those who try to infiltrate this site, and are not looking for genuine truth.

It would appear by your comments that I was at one time also a "Lurker or Troll" myself, because it took me a while to verify what I had read on this site before taking the action that I did.

That action was a letter of resignation to the elders, when I found through this site and another medium, certain facts that brought about my final decision to leave.

Once again my apologies to all that I have offended.

Kaytee

• lowly one
    lowly one

Proverbs 24 "...do not show yourself craving to get in with them..."

"...Sha'drach, Me'shach and A bed'ne go answered, and they were saying to the king: "O Neuchadnez'zar, we are under no necessity in this regard to say back a word to you..." Daniel 3:16

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Just popping in to say "G'day, Kaytee". It's been a long time, hope all is well.

Cheers from downunder,

Ozzie

• trevor
    trevor

KATEE - It was very gracious of you to apologise but I personally though you remarks were valid.

If Peggy is confused, then The Watchtower Society’s claim to have the truth must be false. They know this so no-one is allowed to ask pertinent questions. People who continue to support the morally bankrupt Jehovah’s Witnesses must expect to be asked awkward questions. They knock on doors inviting discussion about their religion.

Getting angry with you asking a perfectly valid question is not the way forward. Like the elders it is a diversionary response from those who have no defence.

What would be better is an answer to your question.

I come here for information. No where else to go.

Think that says it all!

Peggy - Wake up and smell the coffee!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit