Welcome YourFaith from Wisconsin : )

by kls 16 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Just love folks from Wisconsin,,,,,,Welcome

• JH
    JH

Welcome to the board. You just missed the apostofest..

• damselfly
    damselfly

Welcome!

Does your mom know what you're doing?

Damselfly

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Welcome!

Wisconsin should officially be known as the Apostate State. We are very diligent about spreading the REAL "truth".

Teresa

• YourFaith
    YourFaith

Thanks for the welcome! I'm happy to be on the board finally. Heard nothing but great things. I didn't miss the apostafest, I live there :)~ I'm Hadenuf's son if you haven't guessed already. There is a lot about the fest I don't remember. We were busy caching the 5 gallons of pale ale on tap :)~ Cheers!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Hi dude, glad I was able to meet you at the party. I was listening to your cd thismorning, great job!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hey yourfaith - was there a thread with pics of you playing the guitar? Or am i getting mixed up? If you are I think you and Simon the Board master are separated at birth! Which makes you in good company.

Good to have you here!

• luna2
    luna2

Hello, YourFaith! Welcome to JWD!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A formal welcome to you

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Hello my little Tristanpooh! I must say you are a wonderful addition to this board and I hope to find out things about you I NEVER KNEW (and perhaps don't want to know)!

Besides being an excellent Master Brewer...YourFaith is an accomplished guitar and piano player, lead singer for Tree of Woe ( www.treeofwoe.com ) and currently is looking for an apartment or girlfriend or an apartment with a girlfriend or perhaps just a girlfriend for his future apartment.

Shameless maternal bragging rights...mumsy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit