• Satanus
    Satanus

thegf

Does that mean 'the girl friend'?

S

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Same IP, too...hmmmmm

Wonder what's brewing? This is better than reality TV.

• avishai
    avishai

Yep. She's had the same problem for a few years now, and so I don't come on JWD when she's around very much. Like i said, it's her issue. Not mine, I'm a full grown man and can look at and write what I want. So can you and you might want to let her know that, and set that boundary. I've tried, but some people just don't understand, and in my situation there is a child involved so I keep things peaceful.

But in yours.....Ask yourself, do you really want to be around someone that jealous and controlling? It'll realllly get on your nerves after awhile, seriously, i mean, c'mon, dude, she's trying to censor your social life on the COMPUTER!!! How petty is that?

• thegf
    thegf

mine always thinks I'm going to hook back up with a witness ex girlfriend or i guess dump her for god. Ive not been here long but shes not to happy with it. shes not religious in anyway she just dont like me talking to people i guess.

• avishai
    avishai

??

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

thegf is my girlfriend and i think thats her way of saying im going to have to jerk it for a while. wish she would of done a little better on her first post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit